"Whats it like to be human?" pt. 2

Heyy everyone! I'm finally back :)Soo I have brought you a gift, Merry Christmas :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Previously
"Bag? Is that what it's called? ... That's a funny name for such a funny looking thing." Ranboo chuckled before continuing.

"I was wondering what it's was. I don't like the texture of this so-called bag. But the things in it are quite interesting, I must say. Do all humans have 'bags'?" Ranboo asked, turning twords Tommy and Tubbo.

"W-well..not all humans..but half of the population do." Tubbo said.

Ranboo nodded, looking back at the bag.

"What's it like?"

"Uhm.. pardon?" Tommy asked.

"What's it like to be human?"
-------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person POV
-------------------------------
"What's it like to be human?" Ranboo questioned, setting the bag down and looking at the two boys.

"Well.. I don't know what to answer that King Ranboo.." Tommy said.

"For Water's sake, just call me Ranboo." Ranboo said, raising his voice slightly, causing the two boys to back away slightly.

However, Ranboo just rolled their eyes, crossing their arms over his chest.

"Stay here and don't move. Feel free to look around, I guess...stupid humans.." Ranboo said, muttering the last part under their breath as they swam away quickly.

"Uhm...well, that... was interesting." Tommy said.

"HAH! I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT MERMAIDS AND MERMEN WERE REAL YOU IDIOT!" Tuboo shouted and laughed loudly.

Tommy rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Still don't believe in them," Tommy smirked, crossing his arms.

Tubbo looked at him. His eyebrows coming closer together.

"How...THE FUCK DO YOU NOT BELIEVE IN MERMAIDS. YOU JUST FICKING SAW ONE IDIOT." Tubbo shouted.

"This could all be a dream," Tommy shrugged.

Tubbo swam over to Tommy and punched his arm roughly.

"OWWWW WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" Tommy shouted clutching his arm in his hand.

"For being a fucking idiot." Tubbo smirked.

Tommy glared at Tubbo.

Tubbo glared at Tommy.

A crab stared at them.

Fish swam, glaring at both boys.

All was silent..

"GET BACK YOU HERE YOU FUCKIN IDIOT!" A booming voice shouted from the distance.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN PUNK," another voice shouted.

"What the hell are the voices coming from?!" Tommy said, looking around for the voices.

"I.. I don't know.." Tubbo said, confused asf.

Both boys looked up and saw another mermaid. But this time, they had a sparkling purple tail.

They also had a soothing color of pink hair that had black in it. Their skin was a beautiful pale color with light freckles.

The other had a royal blue tail that glimmers as the sun hits it. They have brown hair with blonde highlights.

"IM GONNA FISHING MURDER YOU!!" The blue tailed person said.