Secretly famous (pt.3)

Hello!!

I might be continuing this series! :D I hope you like them!

Tws!- bullying, mentions of blood

Not everything in this book is true! It's just an AU :D

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------
(Skip the next few days!)
Techno POV
---------------------------------------------
"Where you goin, Techno?" My father asked. I grabbed my car and house keys, along with my jacket.

"To a friend's volleyball game." I replied.

"Alright mate. Have fun and be safe!" He said with a happy smile.

"Mhm" I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I walked over to my car, I put in the keys and started it up. I put on my Spotify Playlist and began driving.

Ranboo POV
-------------------------
"Hey Dream!" I said smiling at my friend who smiled back.

"Hey Ranboo! Better get ready before the game starts!" He put and arm around my shoulder and I laughed.

I ran over to my backpack and grabbed my uniform. I ran over to the stalls and changed.

I've never really liked the uniforms, they show my shoulders and shorts were kinda short since I'm tall.

I got out of the stall I was in, I walked over to the mirror. I put my hair up in a small little ponytail.

I walkedover to my locker and did a few things.

"See you've been working out more, huh Ranman?" I looked over my shoulder and saw my other friend, Purpled.

Dream and Purpled are my only friends in the school. We've been friends since we were in 2nd grade.

"Oh! Uh kind of..track also helps as well I guess." I chuckled a bit, fixing my mask.

"True, true..when is that again? I wanna watch ya!" He said sitting down next to me.

"It's actually tomorrow! At 10:30AM-12:20PM" I smiled.

"Pog! Alright I'll be there!" We both gave each other a fist bump and laughed.

"Alright boys! Let's get this game started!!" Our coach shouted. We all began to run outside.

Once we were outside we began to warm-up, stretch, practice, etc. Me, Dream and Purpled were practicing our serves and passing the ball to each other.

(I don't know much about volleyball-)

Our coach blowed his whistle and we got in our positions.

I looked around for my supposed stepmother. She said she would be able to come!

I then spotted someone I thought wouldn't show up.

Techno POV
------------------------
I parked my car and turned off the engine. I got out of my car, I then closed the door and locked it. I began to make my way over to the bleachers.

I sat on at the bottom of the bleachers. I looked around for Milo. I saw him practicing with two other people.

A few minutes later, coach Louis blew his whistle and everyone ran over to our team side.

I looked at Milo mainly, somethings concerned me though..

He was extremely skinny..he also had multiple bruises and scars on his shoulder, back, legs, and arms.

Kid has some muscle though, I'll say that for sure.

A few minutes into the game, and I was already very engaged in it.

I was on the edge of my seat as the other team hit the ball towards Milo.

He was about to hit it, until some kid pushed him roughly onto the concrete next to the court.

The ball landed on the ground. Everyone was booing and the kid was pushed away by the two same people Milo was practicing with early.

I looked over at Milo, he was holding the back of his head tightly, his glasses were on the ground. His elbow, and knees were bleeding quite a bit.

I stood up immediately and ran over to him.

When I reached him, two other people were there. I kneeled down next to him.

"Lets get you to the nurse." I stood up and held my hand out.

He grabbed it and I pulled him up gently. I put his arm over my shoulder.

"Could one of you guys help him on the other side?" I asked looking at them.

The guy with dirty blonde hair nodded, and put Milo's arm over his shoulder.

We all began to walk to the nurse, Milo was pretty strong as we made our way. He only grunted when we had to go up the stairs.

A few minutes later we finally made it to the nurse. I knocked on her door hoping for a response. Luckily there was one.

"Oh Lord.. come on let's get you taken care of, dear." We helped Milo all the way and onto the bed.

Me and the other guy stepped outside to give them more space and privacy. We sat there silently for a few minutes, until he broke it.

"So, how do you know Milo?" He asked looking at me.

"Lab partner." Was all I said. I didn't want to be sound rude and all.

All I could think about was the kid who pushed him. The more I thought about it, the more angry I felt.

"Ah, um okay. I can tell that you clearly don't want to talk at the moment. So I'll just shut up." He said sliding down the wall and onto the floor.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, I-..I'm just kinda mad at that kid who pushed him." I put my hands to my face sliding down the wall as well.

"It's alright..I understand. Milo's been one of my best friends since elementary." He sighed before continuing.

"He's..had a pretty rough life with school and other stuff..ever since I figured out what he was going though.. I knew that I had to protect him in a way." He said looking down fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah, me too.." I smiled
------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! I'm so sorry for not updating ;-; I swear I'm trying my best.

But, I hope you liked it! It was very rushed because I wanted to get it published asap. So I'm very sorry if it's cringe or something.

Love you! <3

Word count: 1011
-Published: 9/2/22
-updated ?/??/??
-Ace <3