Sneak peak🤠

This is what I just finished writing so far :)

(There's so much more I promise)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ranboo POV
-------------------------
I woke up to the sounds of snores all around me. I opened my eyes slightly and let them get settled into the light.

Once they got used to the light, I sat up painfully, but I still managed. I stood up and walked over to the cabinets, grabbing my mask and glasses.

I put them on. I turned around and saw everyone asleep still.

I grabbed a few blankets. 3 soft ones, one thin, one heated, and one heavy.

I put the heated one over Dream because I knew that he gets cold very easily.

I wasn't so sure about Techno though... Purpled does get hot easily, so I'll put the thin one over him. So that just leaves me with the fluffy one.

I smiled and put the fluffy one over Techno.

I look at the clock 9:45 AM It read.

'That's enough time' I thought to myself. I opened and closed the door lightly.

Honestly, I was very confused about why I was there... oh well. I shrugged and continued to walk toward the boy's locker room.

I walked to my locker and started to change into my track clothes.

Once I was done I went into the bathroom area and fixed my hair, even though its gonna get messy again.

I walked out of the bathroom area and back to my locker. I grabbed my Fitbit, my running shoes (which are very comfortable), and my headphones.

I checked the time and saw I had about 25 minutes to warm up and stretch.

I connected my headphones and put my Fitbit on and jogged outside.

Once I got outside I stopped on the grass and began to stretch. Once I was done I walked to the and began to run around it.

After a few minutes of running, I checked my watch and saw I had 3 more minutes to get to the beginning line.

I started to sprint as fast as I could. Within a minute I was back where I had started. It felt good to run again.

I smiled, I sat on the bleachers and rested, focusing on my breathing.

Cars had started to show up and people soon started to take up the bleachers.

I walked out onto the track and stood next to some of my friends.

"Hello!" I said smiling.

One of them turned and faced me, and smiled "Hey Milo! Are you feeling bet-"

"MILO!? OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU OKAY?! I HEARD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Aimsey. I don't even remember what happened if I'm entirely honest." I chuckle a bit.

"That stupid son of bitch that pushed is gonna get it!" Bill popped his knuckles and had an evil grin on his face.

I laugh nervously "Guys, I promise I'm fine. I feel a lot better now."

"If you say so..but if they EVER hurt you again then I'm kicking their asses," Freddie said calmly but intimidating.

I chuckled and we all jogged over to the starting line.

Everyone started to get into a potion to help them take off faster.

"On your marks...get set........GO!!" The coach shouted and everyone took off.

Techno POV
-----------------------
I felt something soft and warm on me. I opened my eyes but immediately got blinded by the sunlight shining through the window.

After a few seconds, my eyes got used to the light.

I sat up, stretched, and yawned. I looked around and saw Dream and Purpled

Wait...

"Milo?!" I shouted, my eyes widened. I stood up and began looking around in a panic.

"Techno? What's going on..?" I heard a tired voice say.

I turned around and saw Dream awake and Purpled starting to wake up.

"Milo's missing, I don't know where he is." I plopped down on a chair and covered my eyes with the palms of my hand.

I heard some shuffling around, then some footsteps. I soon felt an arm around my shoulder.
-------------------------------------------------------------
So this is what I finished so far! I feel like I'm making some good progress :D

Sure I have more than a couple thousand more words to go...but it'll be worth it :D

Love you all!!
Word count: 726
-Published: 2/9/23
-updated ?/??/??
-Ace <3