A/N+art :D

Hey everyone!! I'm currently working on a new chapter still, so it will not be posed tomorrow as it might take another week or so.

But here's a little teaser! :D

Tommy and Tubbo were walking on the beach late at night. The moon was out, the stars were shining, and the water was calm.

"I'm telling you, Tommy! Mermaids are real!" Tubbo said, voice full of excitement.

"Sure, Tubbo, suuurree..what makes you believe that mermaids are real? Hm? Did you read it in some sort of book or something?" Tommy asked, putting his hands in his pockets, rolling his eyes.

"As a matter of fact, I did read it in a book!" Tubbo smiled, placing his hands on his hip proudly.

Tommy rolled his eyes once more before saying "Mermaids arn't fucking real you idiot." Tommy chuckled.

This time, Tubbo rolled his eyes. "And how would you know, smart guy?"

"Literally, only 5% of the ocean has been discovered, and no one has ever mentioned seeing a mermaid."

"Yeah! Only 5% has been explored! Plus, we don't have enough modern technology to go deep underwater where mermaids could be!" Tubbo kicked sand at Tommy.

"What the fuck man?! What was that for?!" Tommy shouted, kicking sand back at Tubbo.

"For not believing in me!" Tubbo laughed.

There's the little teaser!

At the top of the page, you should see a picture. I've been working on it for a few days now! It's obviously still a work in progress lmao.

Anyways! I am so very sorry I will not be able to post a chapter tomorrow :(

I promise to get it done and published ASAP!!

Love you all!!
Published: 8/11/23