crisis averted

Hello!!

This was also requested by the one and only!- Dark_ic3

Thank you so much for requesting all of these! I really do appreciate it!

If these weren't requested, then I would have put this book as discontinued or finished.

And my goal is to have at least 40+ chapters :D

Tws!- mentions of wanting to cry, passing out, cursing, yelling (By someone..lmao)

Let me know if I missed any!
------------------------------------------------------------
Ranboo POV
-----------------------
Tonight was Halloween, and I didn't have a costume, I always have a costume..and now I don't have a costume..

I sat on my bed and put my hands on my head into my hair, fluffing it up more then it already was.

I sighed and covered myself up in my blanket, hugging Enderchest on my chest, petting the soft black fur.

"What am I gonna do? Just sit here all night doing nothing?! Halloween is literally the most best day of October.." I said, venting to the black cat on me, softly purring.

I sighed, while closing my eyes. Last thing I saw was everything going dark.

October 28th, 2069
"I don't know what I'm going to do Phil! Halloween is literally right around the corner! I always have a costume.." I sighed heavily.

My tail rapped around my leg tightly I let out an enderman sound. Edward looked over at me in confusion, but soon understood as he looked at my leg.

"I know mate. Me and Techno can probably help you with a costume" Phil said as he smiled softly. But I didn't smile back.

I felt more guilt.

My tail tightened more and more, everything started spinning a bit as my mind raced 200mph.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist gently as that person picked me up like I was a child.

That was the last thing I felt.

Edward POV :o
-----------------------------
I heard the young one say something in Ender. I could not quite make out what they said.

So, I looked over at them, confused at first. But quickly understood why.

Their tail was wrapped around their leg very tightly.

I soon saw that the kid was losing focus as Phil was talking to them with kind words.

I teleported over to them as soon as possible before they passed out. I sat next to them as a wrapped my long arms around their thin waist.

I gently picked them up.

They were very light.

Most enderman are heavy.

I held them I'm my arms as their eyes shut and their breathing calm. Their tail had also unwrapped it's self from their leg.

"We have to help them, Edward. But I don't know how.." Phil had said crossing his arms around his chest looking at the wooden floor.

We sat there for a minute in complete silence.

All of a sudden an idea popped in my mind.

"Hey Phil" I said with a grin.

Ranboo POV October 32st, 2069
------------------- ----------------------------
I sat down on my couch as I covered myself in dozens of blankets.

I held Enderchest as close to me as possible.

If I'm gonna be honest, I felt like crying my eyes out. So, I decided to vent!

To myself..

"When I was a child, we never had any holidays like, Halloween, Christmas, Valentines day, we didn't have any candy or even normal food! All we had was chorus fruit..no drinks, no sunlight, no one smiled at all. Halloween is probably the best time of year! It's only my third year here." I layed down with a heavy sigh.

As I was about to close my eyes, I heard a knock on my door.

'We don't get trick or treaters out here..'

I put Enderchest down gently, I got up with half of the blankets still on me.

I walked over to my iron door and opened it up, I looked around and saw no one.

'Was I to slow? Where are they? I could've given them golden apples or golden carrots..I'm such an id-'

All of a sudden a snowball flew right on on my face, it hurt to say the least. I could feel my face begin to itch, but I refused to itch it.

There were some voices from the side of my house but, me being the person I am..I ignored it.

I sighed and looked to the ground- wait..there's a box?

I took the box and opened it up.

In the box held..

Phil's hat?
Technos cape?!
Dream's mask..!
Tubbo's bee earing
One of Niki's dresses?
Erets Jewelry?
A letter!

Dear Ranboo,
I heard you talking to Phil about your Halloween costume crisis. So, I decided to get some of your closes friends to give you some stuff for tonight! Dream didn't really know what to give you so, he gave you one of his masks. Hope you can come trick or treating with us.

Sincerely, Edward :)

P.s- Meet at the community house in a few hours!

Tears started to well up in my eyes, but I knew I couldn't cry. I grabbed the box carefully and walked back inside.

I smiled kindly at everything that was in the box. I looked out my window and saw the sun setting.

I want to my room and changed into everything.

After I was done, I walked over to my full-body mirror and looked at myself.

My eyes sparkled and my jaw dropped a little bit as I smiled.

I put my fancy shoes on and ran down stairs where Enderchest was lying down sleeping peacefully.

I grabbed my usual backpack and ran out the door to the community house clutching my backpack.

A few minutes later☕

I had finally made it to the community house and saw all the orange and yellow lights in and around it.

A few pumpkin spread out as well!

"Hey everyone!" I smiled at them all. They looked over to me and their eyes opened wide.

"You look amazing, Boo!" Tubbo shouted eitha bit of blush on his already rosey cheeks and ran over to me embracing me in a warm hug.

I of course, hugged back with a huge smile.

I looked over at Edward, I ran over to him and hugged him as well.

"Thank you so much, Edward!" I smiled brightly, my tail swaying side to side happily.

"It's not a problem, young one" He hugged back with a smile.

"COME ONNNNN!! LET'S GO GWT A SHIT LOAD OF CANDY!!" Tommy shouted jumping up and down with excitement.

We all laughed and began on our journey around the map.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!!

Another chapter done!!

I tried to get it down on Halloween, but clearly failed lmao.

I hope you guys enjoyed it! If you do have any other requests, please do let me know in the comments!

I would absolutely love to do what you guys want to read!

Love you all!!
Word count: 1161
-Published: 11/7/22
-updated ?/??/??
-Ace <3