A happy Beloved family

Hello!!

This chapter is an au where Ranboo gets revived! :D

Tws!- fighting, blood, mentions of death, burns, scars, shouting, crying, fear of loneliness, misgendering, starvation, cringe✋

Let me know if there's anymore!

Love you all! <3
------------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo POV
-----------------------
I miss them..I miss my partner. But, I know I have to stay strong for Michael.

They've been gone for 13 years. Michael's all grown up now..he's now 16.

I'm glad I've gotten to see him grow up to be a positive helpful kid. If it weren't for Ranboo, I wouldn't have any idea on how to raise him correctly.

I smiled to myself.

"Papa!!" I heard a familiar voice sounding..panicked..

"Michael? What's wrong?!" I asked standing up from my desk running over to him.

"D-Dream! He's out! H-he said that h-he'll revive Dad! W-what if they turn out like Wilbur?!" Michael hugged me tightly.

He does have a point..before Wilburs death, he was kind to everyone around him..his ghost self was also very sweet and innocent. Just like Ghostboo. But, after he got revived he...changed..not in a good way..

"I-..I'm sure that Dad will be fine! Where's Dream now?" I asked trying to calm down.

"O-outside of the prison! W-we gotta hurry! We need to bring Ghostboo!" Michael said rushing to our house.

Ghostboo is normally there, to avoid the snow. It doesn't hurt them, but it does hurt Ranboo in Limbo..

We both rushed to our house. There Ghostboo stood in the corner of the room about to fall asleep.

It's the first time I've seen them actually trying to sleep..

They've always been awake and wondering around the house, playing with Michael when he was younger. Cleaning dishes, cooking food for us, making sure we're all safe..

Whenever someone needed them, they would always be there.

"Dad! Dad!" Michael shouted.

Ghostboo's ears perked up and they opened their eyes.

"Yes my dear? What's wrong?"

"W-we need you to follow us..! Please!" Michael said smiling widely.

We were both very excited to finally see Ranboo once again.

Michael doesn't really remember Ranboo, but he remembers when they would always stop by and give Michael gifts.

I've told stories and pictures of Ranboo when they were alive.

"Alright!" Ghostboo smiled and picked his feet off the ground and floated to the door.

We all exited the house and ran straight to the DreamSMP side of town.

Once we got there, there sat the one and only Dream..

"Ah, good job Michael for remembering Ghostboo!" Dream said while standing up walking twords us.

Ghostboo stood right in front of us holding an arm out in front of us.

Ghostboo took off their veil, they held a stern look twords Dream.

That's the first time we've or anyone has seem their face.

They had tear marks under their eyes that went past their neck. Their eyes weren't the pretty green and red boo had..