The school bus

Hello! This is a chapter about riding on a school bus yesterday.

Anyways, enjoy :)

Tws!- Screaming, yelling, anxiety, mentions of having a massive headache, mentions of wanting to cry

If I missed any, please do let me know!

And do feel free to let me know where I misspelled a word!<3

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------
RanbooPOV
-------------------------
I exited the school building and began to walk to my bus. I looked at all the busses numbers to be able to find mine.

As soon as I found it, I smiled. But, the bus was at the front..

I sighed, I held onto my binder, my trumpet case, and my band binder.

A few seconds later, I had made it to my bus alive. I quickly hurried over to the bus stairs. I said hello to my bus driver and quickly went over to my seat.

I sat down and put my trumpet next to me on the ground. I put my band binder right next to me. I then put my actual binder on my lap to get my phone and earbuds.

The person I sit next to wasn't here yet, I thought that maybe he had a DND ( Dungeons & Dragons) meeting today. I smiled brightly as I made myself more comfortable.

As soon as I looked back up, my smile immediately dropped, I rolled my eyes as he made his way over to me.

"Move" They said.

"I can't, I have my trumpet with me today." I said lifting up my case. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

He sat next to me bumping me more into the side. My band binder was already stabbing and cutting my side enough, and him bumping into me didn't help.

I opened my earbuds case and put both of them in my ears tightly. I went to Spotify and to my liked Playlist. I turned my volume all the way up.

I layed my head on the bus window hugging my school binder that was in my lap. I watched all the kids laughing with their friends. I smiled gently. I like to see others happy.

I watched as the principal held up a thumbs up at the bus drivers singling that they could go. The bus started up and we waited for the few other busses to move.

I watched as the school started to fade in the distance a bit. I looked at the baseball fields and the grass colors.

"GIVE ME MY BACKPACK BACK MICHAEL!" I heard my other friend shout. Here we go..

"I DON'T HAVE IT! JADEN DOES!" Michael shouted back.

"GIVE IT BACK YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!" My friend shouted again.

"I DON'T HAVE IT!!" Jaden shouted.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Miles screamed from the top of his lungs. Kids laughed.

He continued to scream. And scream. And...scream.

"OH MY GOD SOMEONE PUNCH HIM JESUS CHRIST!" I shouted lifting my head up from the window.

Kids laughed. We had FINALLY gotten to their bus stop. Thank the Lord.

I rested my head on the window again, I closed my eyes trying to take a nap.

But, of course that didn't help at all. Kids still shouted and screamed. Here's one thing about me.

I absolutely hate it when people scream. Like it absolutely terrifies me, it use to never scare me. But on the 4th of July..that changed.

I wanted to curl up and die, I wanted to cry, I wanted to shout, I wanted to punch something, I wanted to sleep. But, we can't always get what we want in life.

About 20 minutes later, we had finally reached my bus stop! I waited for the person next to me get up.

"This our stop?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said kinda rudely. Eh, not my fault we've been in school for 6 weeks, they should know by know.

I struggled a bit to get my school binder, band binder, and trumpet case out of the bus, but I managed. I said goodbye to our bus driver.

I walked quickly to get to my house ASAP. But someone had stopped me. I looked beside me and saw the person I sit next to.

"What." I said.

"Could I come over to your house tomorrow or next weekend?" He asked. Again.

"I don't know..! My parents have to meet you and your parents..!" I said, he continue to ask me on a daily bases after school and I tell them the same response.

I walked away with my earbuds still on full volume. At that moment I didn't care if I could hear anything or anyone. I just wanted to cry.

All the screaming and shouting stuck in my mind and I couldn't get it to stop. I saw my house and waited for a few cars to drive by.

The first car stopped and told me to go on ahead, I waved to them and ran over to my mail box. At least their nice.

I grabbed the mail and walked into my house where my mom was standing at the entrance. I took out one of my earbuds to be able to hear her.

"How was school?" She said with a smile, taking the mail out of my hand.

I sighed "School was actually alright, we went outside on the patio for math. We watched a movie in history, which honestly I absolutely hated. We did a lifesaver lab in science class. But, I absolutely hated the bus." I said while walking to my room.

I opened my door and set everything down on my floor.

"Why? What happened on the bus?" She said from her room. I can tell that she worked hard today, she was using her cane today to help her walk.

"Kids were screaming from the top of their lungs for no reason at all. Now I have a massive headache and their screaming is just on replay in my head.."

I got out my homework which was Science, math, ELA, and art. I sat down in my chair, I grabbed a pencil from my pencil cup, and went to work.

"I'm sorry that happened today. I wish that we could take you off the bus and we can drive you, but your father can't get off of work or go in late. If he gets fired then, were back to living on the streets." She said walking into my room.

"I know mom, but it's not your guys fault that kids are so very stupid and immature."

She nods and puts a strawberry granola bar next to me on my desk.

"Now eat, you're a twig." I laugh

"I'm not a twig mom, but thank you. I am quite hungry" She hugs me and I hug her back gently so I don't hurt her back.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! That basically a quarter of what I went through on the bus yesterday :)

But in a RanbooPOV!!

Sounds fun right?

.......It's not

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter :)

I love you all!!<3

Word count: 1176
-Published: 10/1/22
-updated ?/??/??
-Ace <3