Our Flower garden..

Hey! Happy chapter! Might be long, might not idk. I haven't written it yet.

Anyways enjoy!

Tws!- mentions of a bad family, and mentions of being kick out

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------
Ranboo POV
---------------------
The wind was blowing at a nice gust. I could feel the wind blow in my black and white fluffy hair as it moved along with the wind.

I put in my earbuds and played my liked songs on shuffle. I put my hands in my pockets as I sat on a bench in the middle of my favorite place. My flower garden.

Well, technically it's not mine..but I see no one else around here.

The flower garden was located on a hill, theres one big tree the provides perfect shade on a hot sunny day.

The sun was setting, clouds covered the the sky which made it so much more pretty. All the colors of the sky went into the clouds.

Sun rays reflected on the clouds. The hill was tall enough to see over the whole city. It was perfect.

"Hello!" I heard a voice say next to me. I looked over to where the voice was.

It was someone wearing a green and white bucket hat. He had bright blonde hair, gray large wings, and bright blue eyes.

"Oh, um..hello!" I said taking out my earbuds.

"If it's not a bother, can I sit here?" They said with a bright smile on their face.

"Yeah! Of course!" I said smiling, moving over for him to sit.

"Thanks mate!" He said sitting down next to me.

I looked back at the sunset and smiled. I took a deep breath and released it.

"My names Philza, but you can call me Phil." He said, he looked over at me but I didn't. Eye contact isn't my thing.

"I'm Ranboo" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you! What are you doing out here late at night?" He asked, fixing his hat.

"Oh! Um..I got kicked out of my house by my parents..but, I'm sure I'll find a place soo-" I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder.

"You can stay with me if you'd like. I know we just met, but I like to help people. My kids back at home would love ya!" He chuckled before continuing.

"I can already imagine their reactions!" He laughed quite a bit, which made me smile.

"You know what, this is probably one of the most stupid thing I've ever done but..sure, why not." I smiled, finally looking at Phil.

After about an hour we were walking to his house. I had learned that he had three kids. The oldest was Technoblade and Wilbur. His now middle child was Tommy. He said me and Tommy would get along pretty well.

"Hey, um..Phil?" I said looking down at my feet. I could feel my ears drop a bit and my tail curl around my leg.

"Yeah Mate?" He said, I could tell that he was smiling by the sound of his voice.

"I...I don't have anything but my phone and a pair of earphones.." I looked at my earphones sighing.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, I looked at Phil and saw him smiling.

"That's alright mate! We can get you stuff tomorrow at the mall." He said with a chuckle before continuing.

"I bet you're tired, I know I am." I laughed which made me giggle.