Goodbye to a home..(pt.1)

Hello! This chapter takes place when L'manburg was being blown up
-------------------------------------------------------
Tw- panic(?), over thinking, mentions of TNT, mentions for minors deaths. And mentions of war.

Let me know if there's more tws! :D

<3
----------------------------------------
3rd person POV
------------------------
The citizens of L'manburg was just living their normal life's as usual. Some talking to others, some upgrading or healing their armor, some building, some planning to blow up L'manburg...

...

Anyways, everyone was happy and at peace with each other. However, a specific enderman hybrid had a bad feeling about this day. Today would be the day that everything comes crumbling down.

Ranboo POV
-------------------
"I-I don't know, I just have a feeling that something bad will happen today Phil.." I said looking down at the beautiful pathway that Karl made.

"Like for yourself or for someone specific..?" "No..for everyone in L'manburg, I don't know what's going to happen. But my guts yelling at me that somethings wrong." I said.

"Well, I doubt that anythings going to happen mate. The only thing you need to worry about is being a kid again, go have fun with Toby and Tom's they've been wanting to hang out with you recently." Phil said as he put a hand on my shoulder and little smile.

"Y-yeah, you're right, thank you Phil. I'll talk to you later!" I said running off and waving.

Philza POV
--------------------
"Techno and Dream?" "Yeah?" I heard Dreams voice through the earbud. I pressed down on the speaker "I think Ranboo's catching on to what we're doing"

"Like how?" Techno said, I could hear some dogs barking. "They said that they feel somethings about to happen. So what I'm thinking is hold off the TNT until sun's down. That way maybe that feeling would go away. What do you guys think?"

"Sounds good" Dream said with a sigh
"Okay" Techno said

"Okay cool" I said with a smile "Since there's a change of plans, can we meet in the safety room?" Dream asked "Yeah, I'll see you guys there." I let go of the speaker and started flying, I decided to take the long way, as I needed to stretch my wings.

As I was flying above, I saw Tomny, Tubbo and Ranboo all running together, they seemed to be playing a game. I smiled brightley at the sight of them being kids. I finally had made it to the security base. I put in the password and walked inside, nobody was there yet.

I sat my chair and began to think..Tommy and Tubbo have been though so much already. Why are we even doing this? Oh my XD. What if they all lose there're canonical life's?! There only kids! Oh my XD..Oh my XD. What about Ranboo?! Their the youngest out of the two! (My au in this chapter) their only 15! They can't go though this! None of them can!

I was then cut off by my train of thought when someone was waving both of their hands infront of my face.

"Smp to Philzaaaa" it was Techno. "Oh, hey Techno.. how's it goin mate?" I said rubbing the back of my neck gently. "Pretty good pretty good, just got done feeding the dogs. I need to by them more food though." "That's good.."

"Is something wrong, Phil?" I heard a voice behind me I jumped up quickly "Holy fucking shit you scared me Dream" I said trying to calm my heartbeat down. "Dream, you can't do that man. The man has one life left and that's not being wasted on a damn heart attack." Techno said in his usual monotone voice.

"Sorryyyyy" Dream rolled his eyes and sat in his usual seat. "But seriously, is there something wrong?"

"I was just thinking about Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo..there just fucking kids. They shouldn't have to go though a fucking war..Tommy and Tubbo have already been in one at a young fucking age. And now Ranboo's going into a fucking war and their the youngest! They all shouldn't have to go though this shit just because of two stupid ass disks!"

That's when I broke, I felt tears streaming down my face immediately. "W-what if they all DIE?! they can't die! There all to young! Tommy's my son! I fucking consider Ranboo as my other son! Tubbos their best friend! I-i can't live with there deaths on my consciousness. It fucking terrifies me just thinking about it!"

"Boringgggg" Dream said rolling his eyes "So what if they die. Death is death, there's nothing we can do about i-"

"YES THERE FUCKING IS! We can just NOT HAVE THE WAR!" I said standing up slamming my fists on the tables. Yeah. Never doing that again. But I knew I had to try to get my point across.

A few hours later
------------------------------
...War...

Ranboo POV
------------------------
8/2/2020-
'Me, Tubbo, and Tommy had just finished playing a bunch of childish games. We played hopscotch, tag, we raced each other. And! We also played with chalk o o o! My favorite one was jump roping! That was so much fun! Today was one of the best days of my entire life! I don't know what that feeling was earlier, today was a blast, I hope we can all do it again tomorrow!'

I closed my memory book smiling brightley to myself, I laid down on my couch next to my cat, Enderchest. He(or she? I forgot ;-;) started purring as soon I pet (his or her) fur.

I wanted this day to last forever. I picked up Enderchest and walked out the front door, watching the sunset, this was probably one if the most beautiful sunsets in histo-

"EVERYONE OF L'MANBURG. GET YOUR ARMOR ON RIGHT NOW! GET ALL OF YOUR IMPORTANT STUFF OUT AND GET ALL YOUR STUFF TO SAFETY ASAP. GATHER AROUND AT THE MIDDLE..YOU HAVE 17 MINUTES TO GET READY FIR WAR. BE SAFE FELLOW MEMBERS OF L'MANBURG.."

...To be continued...
-----------------------------------------
Hello! I'm honestly not happy about how this chapter is turning out..in really not happy. So I'm doing a part two.

I'll be posting again on Sunday, June 19th. Maybe part two will be better then this lmao. I'll be on a bus for 20 hours to Alabama for church camp😩✋ so, I'll have something to bo on the bus at least.

Love you all!

Word count: 1071
-Published: 6/12/22
-updated 6/17/22
-old title: Goodbye, L'manburg..(pt.1)
-Ace <3