Secretly famous (pt.2)

Hello!! Welcome to part 2! :D

Tw!- Bullying, slight abuse???, cringe (in my opinion-)

Let me know if I need to add more!!

Not everything in this book is true! It's just an AU :D

Enjoy!!
------------------------------------------------------------
Techno POV
-----------------------
Science class wasn't the best class ever, but it was pretty decent I guess.

"Milo! Are you even paying attention?!" I turned towards my lab partner and saw his leg start to bounce.

"U-um yes I am sir!" He said trying to sound confident, buuut he clearly failed.

"Whats the answer then?" Our teacher said.

Eyes started to stare at him and I could see from the side of his glasses he was looking around in a panic.

I wrote down on a small piece of paper the answer and gave it to tapped his lower arm showing him the answer.

"Um..air pressure..?" He said more like a question then an answer.

"Very good young man! Now, as I was saying air pressure can build up in small compacted areas, such as a tied up balloon. So...."

I saw him reached over to his notebook and saw him write something. I assumed it was notes.

He passed the notebook to me when our teacher wasn't looking.

I looked at it and wrote "Thank you! :)" I smiled a bit and wrote down

'Pay attention kid'

I passed it to him and he looked at it.

Wait...is there something I'm forge-

I took his notebook back and wrote something else down.

I passed it to him again.

'And you're welcome' was what I wrote down.

I looked at him and saw that his eyes came together slightly. Was he smiling? I have no clue..

The bell had finally rang, singling for everyone to go home.

"Don't forget about the test on Thursday! Study study study!" Our teacher said while clapping his hands.

(I absolutely hate when teachers do that tbh..)

Everyone ran out of the classroom heading back home.

I sighed and walked out of the classroom. I saw a big crowd of people surrounding the main entrance doors.

I looked at what was going on, I saw my lab partner...Milo?...on the floor with three people surrounding him.

I saw one of my friends standing there in pur shock of what was going on.

"What the heck is going on, Niki?" I asked walking twords her.

"Rocky, Rachel, and Devin are picking on the kid. I-i don't know the whole story..but all I saw was him being pushed on the floor and getting beat up by the rest. I wanted to go something but the crowd is to big to get though. Is the kid still there?" She said in a panicked voice.

I looked over the crowed and saw Milo standing up and running quickly out the door.

If I'm entirely honest, I feel bad for the kid and I barley even know him. I'll try and talk to him tomorrow..

*Skip to next day :]*

Still Techno POV
----------------------------------
I was walking down the sidewalk on my way to school. It was surprisingly a good day to actually walk outside.