Don't Say You Need Me If

The next time Peter woke up he was in bed. Not his bed, Stephen's bed. The younger male let out a soft groan as he stretched his limbs. The next thing that Peter noticed was that the blankets he was covered in was made out of silk. Who knew being a sorcerer meant you could afford silk bedding?

Stephen let out a sigh as he moved and placed his arm around the younger male. "Good morning." 

Peter smiled and ran a hand on the other's beard. "Morning." He replied, "How are you?"

Stephen let out a huff of laughter, "Really? That's the first thing you say? I'm fine, better than ever. You feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great." Peter laughed and sat up. "Are we doing breakfast? Or are we doing the whole pretend it never happened and never talk about?" 

The older male watched as Peter bit his lip as he waited for an answer. "I would love to wine and dine you Peter. Is that what you want though? Being with me is not going to be sunshine and rainbows. And we both have baggage that won't be easy to talk about with each other." 

Peter hummed as he looked around the room, "I wouldn't mind. I know we shouldn't rush into things but, you make me happy. I wanna be with you." 

Stephen sat up and pressed a kiss on the other's naked shoulder. "We'll take it slow, go your pace. I'm not going anywhere." Peter moved up and gave Stephen a quick kiss on the lips before crawling out of bed.

"Well, I know I want some breakfast. I know it's not wining and dining but, pancakes? I'm pretty good at working the microwave." Peter winked at the other as he gathered his clothes. 

The older man laughed as followed the other's steps and got dressed, "Wanna grab a shower after? I'd say I'm pretty good at multitasking."