I'm Pretty When I Cry, I'm Pretty When I Cry

"Congratulations class of 2025! I look forward to what you accomplish in the near future!" The principal cheered for the seniors. In response, the graduation class cheered and threw their caps up in the air. Peter beamed with pride and gave Ned a hug in excitement as everyone around them celebrated. 

From the corner of his he saw both May and Stephen cry out his name in happiness. It felt good to see the two most important people in his life happy. It was an accomplishment on itself. Surviving his most bad days to see this one good day. It was nice.

After the ceremony Peter ran up to his family and immediately welcomed them into a big hug. "How is my gradate feeling?" May happily hummed as she squeezed the other tightly.

 "All good May." Peter responded with a boyish smile. 

"Ready for dinner?" Stephen winked at the other male.

Peter looked at his boyfriend and grinned. A few weeks before  the gradation ceremony would take place, the duo had finally cemented their relationship. After a long talk, half of it included May, they decided to move forward. They made each other happy after all. 

"Of course, wouldn't miss it for anything." Peter replied, dragging the other male in for a sweet kiss. 

"Oh my goodness Peter. You have to get a picture in with Ned and MJ! Hurry! Before they leave with their families." May ushered the younger male away quickly. While talking about graduation photos and the aesthetic about it.

Peter laughed as Ned started crying at the sight of him. While MJ rolled her eyes but tried to hide a small smile that was forming. After the picture were taken and everyone started to leave, Peter made his way back to his boyfriend. Before he could say anything though, his Spidey senses went off. The young hero looked around and saw a few police cars speeding away.

Sharing a knowing look with Stephen, Peter ran off to help. Dinner would be there after he caught the bad guy.