I Apologize

Michelle

Michelle

Monday morning…

“Um, Ms. Williams, can I speak to you for a moment in my office before class starts, please?” Dr. Knowles timidly asked as I settled in my seat once I got to class. Everyone else was here already, talking among each other as they waited for class to begin. I got caught up in the early morning traffic so I was really pushing it, but thankfully I made it just in time. When she asked me that it got noticeably quiet, and I looked around and everyone’s attention was on the two of us, well mainly me, because I knew everyone didn’t know about anything that transpired between us this past weekend, so in their minds, they don’t know how I’m going to respond to her. 

I was slightly taken aback by her demeanor as well as confused, mainly because for a split second I thought that maybe I had imagined this weekend due to how formal she was being with me, but once I saw the look in her eyes, I knew I hadn’t and she was just trying to remain professional as possible in front of everyone. There’s also a possibility she was probably feeling nervous as hell because this is the first time she’s facing everyone since they walked out on her last week. After spending the amount of time with her that I did, I knew in a professional setting she came off as a dominant hard ass, but I knew the real her was as sweet and meek as can be.

I smiled softly and nodded, “Sure,” I simply replied as I stood up and followed her out of the room and towards her office. The walk to her office was rather quick, yet silent, because Bey was walking like a woman on a mission, I’m taller than her but she had me putting an extra pep in my step because she was walking so fast, which let me know that whatever she needed to talk to me about had to be very important.

Once we made it to her office, she unlocked and opened her door, allowing me to walk in first. I was able to take a quick look of her office and interestingly enough, it was very clean, very, neat, but very basic, not really decorated to fit Bey’s style. It was actually really plain looking, like she doesn’t really occupy the space often, just when she absolutely needs to. I heard the door close and lock behind me, and not even a second later I felt her arms wrap around me as she rested her head in the crook of my neck, “I’ve missed you,” she cutely stated, her voice muffled because she buried her face in my neck. She began to softly kiss my neck, making me giggle at the ticklish feeling before I turned around in her arms, wrapping my arms around her neck in a hug, making her pull me even closer into her.

I chuckled softly as I rested my forehead on hers, “Really? I never would have guessed that,” I playfully joked making her look back at me with the cutest pout that I kissed away, which instantly brightened her up, “I’m just kidding!” I laughed, “I missed you too, come here so I can show you how much, ” I replied against her lips before kissing her again, making her moan softly as she deepened it.