Love Makes Things Happen

Y'all was shocked as hell to see an update was you? I know it. Lmao. Disclaimer: I was high as hell writing the beginning of this lmao.

Oh, and somebody write more Beychelle books please, thanks!

Michelle

6 weeks later...

"Alright everyone, last week we finished up the chapter on Sociological Theories and Paradigms, and today we're going to briefly go over chapter 6 because I want to get to chapter 7 as soon as possible before finals week. I know we like to have our discussions that runs through our class time, and with me being out all last week unexpectedly, we have to make a push to make up for lost time. Therefore, these next few days I'm going to deviate from our class discussions so we can get through these chapters, so make sure you're paying attention and taking good notes. We may have lost time but that doesn't mean I'm changing my syllabus," Dr. Knowles began as class started. I heard a few low grumbles here and there but nonetheless the sounds of books opening and papers shuffling filled the class.

I opened up my book and turned to a clean page in my notebook before reaching down into my bag for a pen, "Um, Ms. Williams, would you mind hitting the lights for me?" she asked me and I bit back a smirk as I nodded before getting up to grant her request. As I walked over to the door I swore I could feel eyes on me, and not just any eyes. Her eyes.

It's officially been 6 weeks since we've become a couple, but feels more like 6 months, or 6 years. That's just how in tune we are with each other, how connected we were. The more we got to know each other the more it felt like we've always known each other. Our age difference didn't mean a thing to either of us because we were on the same wavelength so much that it felt like we were the same age, or at least we came from the same time period. I never would have imagined that I would have found my soulmate in another woman, but I did in Beyonce.

The one thing I know for sure, after these past 6 weeks, I know for sure she's the one I can see spending the next 60 years of my life with. And I know she feels the same, and oddly enough I think I realized it way before I think she did. Going back to the first time we were together sexually. I could feel the energy shift; the way we made love, I could literally feel her love, and I feel like she was trying to hide it but it was so strong I don't think she could hide it if she wanted to. In fact every time we were intimate I could feel her love through her every action. Every kiss, every touch, every lick, every moan...

Focus, Michelle .

Whew, as I was saying, despite how raw, sensual, and nasty we can get, her love never fails to shine through. I'm actually surprised she hasn't said I love you yet. I've been wanting to but I don't want it to feel like it's too soon to take such a big step. I mean yes, we had sex the same night we became official, but this is different. This is like an official commitment beyond a relationship. This is the moment being in a relationship has built up to, and I know without a doubt I love her and I feel so deeply that she loves me, but I think I want to play it safe and let the moment we express that verbally happen naturally rather than I rush and blurt it out, possibly scaring her, because she's obviously apprehensive about saying it. If she wasn't, she would have said it already. But I'm no rush, like I said when she's ready I'll be waiting. Until then, I'll keep loving her as I have been.

I knew why she wanted me to turn off the lights; like she said she's been out for week at a conference, and I know she's been missing seeing me physically, as well as my assets. She didn't put it in the syllabus because it was wasn't planned until recently. Brian wanted all of the professors in the department to go to one to expand their knowledge as professors, as well an opportunity to network. I get it but I don't, but he's always been the type to want people to grow beyond just their careers but as a person as well, especially black people. If there's ever an opportunity for us to succeed and grow, he wants us to take it.