||sudden disturbances||

A/N - jokes on you it's 2022 and update... yall better make this smut popular

~

~

Months have passed... years... yet, it was as if the time had stopped for the two demons. Nothing much happened between them since Muzan intentionally kept them busy. And being exhausted from all those missions, it was impossible for the two to even hold a normal conversation. "I have been thinking lately... has it always been this quiet?", Kokushibo asked Nakime that sat beside him. It became a habit for them by now, drinking tea and gossiping about every demon at the headquarters.

"Yes... well, Muzan-sama gave them our missions in order to keep them distanced for a few weeks. And when they come back, oh you should have seen all the commotion they have caused, like a middle-aged marriage couple", Nakime sips a bit of tea and exhales, steam visibly coming out of her mouth. "How would you know how a middle-aged marriage couple behaves, Nakime?", Kokushibo asked her suspiciously. Maybe he had read some romance novels or maybe- "-Oh... I heard a man and a woman arguing before I-"

"Okay I got it- anyways continue...", Kokushibo rubbed his forehead, why did he think Nakime read romance novels? A small smile appears on Nakime's face, "Douma and Akaza returned at the headquarters from their missions at the same time. Akaza was about to go rest in his room when Douma grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, making him look directly into his eyes. He said something like 'Not even a hi, hmm? Now that's not how you maintain a relationship Akaza' and oh my god did that anger Akaza."

Kokushibo, pretty invested in the story, nodded and poured Nakime and himself another cup of tea. "What happened then? Did he just hit him and leave or?" Nakime shook her head, "No, even better, he said that he wasn't the only one doing nothing! Douma looked so offended and started describing all of his missions and near-death situation."
Kokushibo hummed, "That's typical Douma for you, can't admit the reality..." Nakime nodded, "And then, oh what a surprise, Akaza began doing the same thing. They continued like that for about half an hour before Muzan sent a mental message trough the whole headquarters that they need to shut the fuck up unless they want to die and be replaced. I wished you were here Kokushibo-san, their face expressions were priceless!" At that time Kokushibo wasn't at the headquarters, he took some time off and traveled in the mountains to meditate and train, using some old-fashioned methods.

Kokushibo looked at Nakime, satisfied to see her this excited in a while. 'For once they are useful' , he thought while smiling at his own thoughts. "Oho~ Kokushibo-san, Didn't see you smile in a while. You should smile more often, you look so much more handsome!" Kokushibo put hand over his mouth as his whole body trembled, it took some time for Nakime to realize he was laughing. A tiny blush covered hers as well as his cheeks. "Ahh what a day", Kokushibo exhaled, leaning himself against the wall. Nakime was shocked to see him relaxed for once, but that made this day even more special for her.

-

Somewhere, in the other part of the Infiniy Fortress, Douma laid on a pile of cushions. Lazily, he drew imaginary circles on the soft material. "I guess it has been quite a while... but like... why didn't he just tell me directly?", Douma asked himself, pouting. "Were his feelings for me just temporarily there? Does that mean he doesn't feel anything for me anymore?" Unintentionally, Douma started scratching his left arm out of discomfort, making it bleed a little. "What he said before was actually true, wasn't it? I wasn't even trying to keep our relationship going. It is my fault after all." By the time he realized it, his arm has already become a bloody mess. Luckily, it healed up in a matter of seconds, but still left tiny, almost unnoticeable lines on his arm.

"Haa, damnit...", Douma cowered his face with a pillow and started muttering some incomprehensible words, probably curses. He then stopped, turned his body around, so his back was open and screamed in his pile of cushions. "Such an idiot, idiot Douma!", he said, burying his head deeper in the pillows.

-

Akaza didn't know what to think about. For one time, he thought about his next mission and how much of the planned time for the mission he could slack around. Other times, he thought about life choices, possible future outcomes, Douma being a dick, Douma annoying him, Douma being angry at him, Douma being sad that they don't see eachother that much anymore... a lot of different things as you can see.

(Warning NSFW ⚠️)

For some time Akaza tried to sleep, but the moment he closed his eyes, a certain scene popped up in his mind. He would imagine his blonde haired, rainbow eyed demon sitting in front of him on his knees while he would be standing. "Even though you have a higher rank than me... you still love to remain tied to the ground in front of me", Akaza put his feet under the demon's chin, lifting it up to meet his gaze. A hand grabbed his foot and he visibly flinched, the sucked on Akaza's foot while seductively challenging him, a smirk slowly making it's way on his lips. Putting a hand across his face, Akaza tried to hide all his redness but failed miserably, since the demon who was previously sucking on his foot was now stationed between the man's knees. Grabbing onto his inner thighs, the demon below looked up, pleadingly, "May I?"

I

t was then that Akaza realized he was completely naked and so was the demon before him, he tried to move away but the demon but one of his arms on his lower back. "Now, now, you want to tell me we went this far just to do nothing? That would be such a shame since-..." Akaza looked down to see the demon's hand stroking him,
"-you are already hard." Akaza gulped, he wasn't ready for this, he was still innocent. As if he were reading his mind the blonde haired demon looked up, "Oh don't worry, I will make you feel real good down there"

"What do you mean by th-", Akaza grunted as he yanked his head back, holding in a moan that he surely didn't want to be heard by the demon who was giving him a blow-job right now. The demon below him took a glance at his face and smirked, tightening his lips around Akaza. Holding in an even louder moan, Akaza looked down to the demon that was sucking him off. The picture forever embedded into his mind: the demon's blushed face, his puffy rainbow eyes and mouth full of well... himself.

It seemed that he grew even harder just by seeing the demon, making him almost gag at the change of volume. Without any clue, but just out of pure instinct, Akaza grabbed the man by his blond hair, showing his head even further, making him gag. Tears soon started flowing out of his eyes his hands gripped on any part of Akaza's body they could hold tightly. Letting out moans at last, Akaza shoved the demon's head up and down, not too forcefully, but it would be wrong to call it gently... very wrong.

As if he knew he was reaching his climax, Akaza shoved the man's head all up to the end. He let out a loud moan as he came into the demon's mouth, letting go of his damp hair. "I-I'm so-sorry-..!", Akaza yelped as he realized what just happened. The demon below him didn't say anything until- *gulp*
"Haa haa-", he panted as he looked Akaza straight in the eyes with his little bit hazy rainbow ones, blush all over his face and a bit of Akaza's semen of the corners of his mouth. Licking the leftovers the demon smiled,

"Wake up, Akaza"

- to be continued

A/N:

-Bro reay got wet dream for the first time nahhshebsbsb-

-Ey ey Douma u be looking Akaza straight in the eyes but yall know you two ain't straight in any possivle wayyyyyh hahshaha

- jokes on you it's 2022 and imma continue this 🥵🥵, got some yaoi experience during the quarantine how have yall been

(Votes and follows appreciated ♡)