|| restless night 🌙 ||

* NSFW warning, slight rape *

•

Rawr papi take me on a trip, on a boat, let's ride a few shiiiips~ ( °ii°)

(Yall this is really bringing my motivation back oh wait it's just that I am horny for this man...)

Ok ok let's continue...

"Bunny~ bunny wake up~", Douma's eyes shot open as he tried to claw out the face of the girl named Sasha

"Bunny~ bunny wake up~", Douma's eyes shot open as he tried to claw out the face of the girl named Sasha. "Too bad for us, your arms aren't gonna be of much use from now on you see, we restrained you~", she said while putting a finger on her chin, pretending to be thinking about how this whole scenario happened. The blonde haired demon struggled, yanking at the handcuffs but they wouldn't budge, the effects of the poison he drank still didn't wear off. "Boo- you look so cute when you are angry", Sasha said, forcefully cupping Douma's face into her hands, gently gliding her fingers across his cheeks.

Douma didn't waste any time and the moment the girl in a red dress (Sasha) was within his reach, he went for the bite. It's just that once again, a hand stopped him once again, pulling his head backwards by the hair. "Don't try anything funny, rainbow eyes. Try doing something like that once again and I swear you will have only 'two' written on your eyes by tomorrow", said the gir in blue dress.

Douma hissed, chains rattled under his struggle. "What a nice voice you have, I would love to study your vocal chords once we are finished here... or... would you prefer it for me to cut you open. Here. Now?", the creator of the poison, Monika was her name, Douma remembered. She was an oddball, smart for sure, but it's not just her smarts that made her choose this as her job. He could sense something within the way she was looking at him, she wasn't looking at a person, neither an animal no, he was just another object that piqued her interest.

"Monika stop, you are making our guest uncomfortable here~ And here I was thinking you wouldn't survive, luck's on our side this time", Nicole replied. She advanced towards now defenseless, vulnerable, weakened demon before him, the three girls that were playing with him suddenly got up and to Douma's surprise, got up from the large bed and left for the separate room, the black clad girl wasn't anywhere to be seen ever since he woke up. "You know-", Nicole picked up her little knife from the coffee table in the middle of the room before advancing closer to the demon, "-I am the leader of this specialized group, and, oh I am sure you know how hierarchy works in clans such as yours and ours... the leader gets to have the first taste."

With one swift movement of her knife, she ripped Douma's fine, extensive, stolen suit apart, exposing his chest. His pale, clean skin looked pinkish under the red hue illuminated by the night lights in the hotel room. A straight, thin line formed on his chest, small blood droplets coming out of the freshly made cut that almost immediately began to stitch itself up. Douma could only bite into his lower lip as he watched in fear what next move the crazy woman in front of him is going to pull off. He closed his eyes when he felt a hand touch his chest, his heart almost flipped from all the nausea he felt from just being close to one of these girls.

"What's the matter big boy, am I too tough to handle?", Nicole's hand slowly moved downwards, gliding over his ripped abs, making Douma let out a small groan. Her fingers were fiery hot in contrast to his ice cold skin, every little touch he received felt like a small burn to him, maybe it was also an aftereffects of the poison? "Don't worry, even though you are no match for me, you will do just fine for tonight." And that's when she grabbed his cock, that was still underneath a pair of pants. "Ahngh- w-what are you doing?! Stop!"

Nicole just pressed onto his cock harder, making him wince, all his muscles tensed up, making him look extremely attractive. Even his icy skin began to heat up from all the excitement his bodily hormones haven't felt in a long time. Nicole's grip on him still didn't loosen up though, "I can feel you getting hard from just this, so stop crying like a bitch and be a good dog for once." She slid her hand into Douma's pants, taking a firm hold of his cock. "A-ah no- stop-", never in his life has Douma felt so vulnerable, all of his predatory instincts left his body, he just wanted to run. Never had he felt so ashamed but at the same time, he was trying to fight back the urge to succumb under the girl's grip. "Silence, dog!", Nicole slapped him across the face as she started jerking him off. A mixture of pain and pleasure provided Douma pure ecstasy as his head lulled from one side to the other.

His face became hot and red in color, as first droplets of sweat began to Form over his forehead. "Now... that's batter, you like it now, do you?", Nicole already knew the answer. Douma's breaths came out shorter than before and they got louder, his lungs demanding for more air because of the dense atmosphere created between the two. Nicole's grip tightened once more and the speed increased, making Douma bite onto his lower lip even harder, causing it to bleed. Nicole noticed it too, she clearly didn't like it. With a scowl on her face, she flipped her hair behind and took his cock all the way in to her mouth. "HhanhNgh- n-no ahH", Douma couldn't resist any longer, soon his pitiful attempts to make Nicole stop and moans of pleasure echoed troughout the room.

He looked down on the girl that was giving him head and even more blood rushed up to his face. "You are one dirty dog, haah ah-", Nicole wiped away a bit of his semen away from her mouth, while swallowing the rest. Douma himself swallowed a lump in his throat as she did that. Nicole grabbed him once again by the head, but although fierce at first, her hand gently brushed trough his locks of silver-golden hair with red and black accents on top. While ruffling it, she pulled the demon's head towards hers kissed him. Douma's eyes widened in shock as he didn't know how to react at first, but the girl's lips instantaneously put him in some sort of a trance. Soon enough, both of their tongues collided against eachother, each one trying to dominate the other. "Nnhhgh-", Douma squirmed under Nicole's grip as she began clawing on his back for better support, as she was much smaller than a 6'1 demon that was sat against the bed frame in front of her. "What's your name, demon", she asked in-between their kissing session, still holding tightly onto his broad frame.

"Douma, I'm Douma...", shit, even though he was enjoying it, Douma felt something was amiss. He should have at least tried to resist, but his sexual desires took over him as the thing he was thinking the most of right now was how he would break from these handcuffs and fuck the shit out of this fiesty chick.

To be continued :')