|| Unexpected meeting ||

Saw 555 on my friends phone today

♡

Wether: me after seeing drastic drop in views bc I haven't been active for over a year

Lotte and the gang behind: the 5-6 readers that voted the past few chapters

Docor: my determination to end this story

♡

He knew he should have returned to the headquarters by now, but Akaza just couldn't leave him or... what's left of him. Akaza was laying next to Douma's frozen form with one hand holding his icy, almost lifeless one. Any second now, Akaza thought this frozen hand would start to melt and Douma would become just a puddle of water, absorbed by the earth. From ashes to ashes they said, the demon didn't think this saying applied to his love and himself. He was too selfish with time, wasting it all on his masters useless tasks which has no effect on the enemy forces...

Soon, Akaza fell asleep while leaning into Douma's frozen form, with both of his hands holding onto one of the frozen demon's. His eyelids became so heavy, Akaza couldn't keep then open for long and fell asleep. He slept so peacefully, which rarely happened, and on such occasion?

He woke up few hours later and noticed something was definitely odd. He coukd feel something moist in his hands and it certainly wasn't Douma's hand that he was holding right now, there was just water. Akaza's eyes immediately shot open as he frantically looked around, looking for any sight of his partner. No, Douma's body was gone. There was a puddle on the spot his body once was, but Akaza couldn't believe that, he just couldn't...

If I knew you would leave so soon I wouldn't have acted the way I did before... I am sorry...

Akaza?