|| Perfect ||

~

   ~

Previously...

"I- I wanted to do something all this time..." Douma started, looking away blushing hard. "What is it?" Akaza asked, Douma then gently glided his hands towards Akaza's bare back and pulled him tighter to him, so their faces were only few inches apart, "I have waited for thousand years to kiss you" He said before pressing his lips onto Akaza's. Akaza's face was red as tomato while Douma's grew redder and redder the longer he kissed him. Akaza didn't want to let him in for a moment, but Douma violently pushed his tongue between his teeth and explored Akaza's mouth. For Akaza, that was a totally new feeling he experienced, but soon after few seconds he closed his eyes and let him do anything with his lips, even biting.

~

3rd person POV:

They separated from a long lasting kiss as sound of their panting filled the room. Akaza pushed Douma on his futon, pulling his hair with one arm, making Douma expose his neck. He flinched when he felt a pair of soft lips pressing against his pale skin. Akaza hummed as he bit into Douma's skin, sending vibrations down his body.

Douma released a quiet soft moan as Akaza's sharp teeth sank into his flesh. He put his arms around the pinkette, gently trailing with his nails over his bare back. Akaza tried to reach to his collar bone, but there was one thing stopping him, his shirt. With his nail, he slowly ripped down Douma's shirt, never breaking eye contact with him. He threw the shirt at the other side of room and was actually amazed by how well built the rainbow-eyed demon is. He wasn't too buff, but had just enough muscles to satisfy any girl or guy on the whole world.

Akaza reached out with his hand, touching every curve of his upper body. It sent a feeling of sensation in Douma's mind and he felt as if it's time. Quickly, Douma's hands went to Akaza's waist, flipping him on the belly. "H-hey now!" Akaza panicked from the rash move from the other side, but the one didn't react. He felt his remaining chlotes getting stripped down, his love's fingers touching his skin felt like best thing ever.

Douma slowly stripped down as well while walking slowly towards the pink haired demon who was now very sure of what's about to happen. He got ahold of Akazas hips, his hands sending shivers to the one on the bed. Douma lowered down, just above Akazas ear and whispered. "Are you ready?" His hushed voice made Akaza turn even redder as he slowly nodded. The blonde demon nodded and made something that Akaza would enjoy and regret at the same time-

Without any preparations or warning he thursted right in, making Akaza yell-moan as reaction.

-
Somewhere in other room:

"AAAAaahhhHHHH-!!"

Nakime was drinking tea as she suddenly spit it. Kokushibo next to her patted her shoulder, "We all saw that coming" Small smile appeared on his face as he recalled the days when he was young "ahh.. Youngsters..." Nakime on the other hand couldn't maintain herself and she chuckled. "Kokushibo-san, they are over 100 year old, you may be 400 years older than them, but believe me when I say this. They are fricking adults... they should behave like that too."
Kokushibo lowered his cup of tea and sighed, "...but with a brain of a bird-"
Nakime nodded slightly and they chuckled together-

"Now about the bet we made... "

-

After ten whole minutes of many positions and turns, both demons were exhausted, but mostly Akaza. It was his first time after all and most of the poses they tried he didn't even know existed and questioned if Douma made them up in his head just few seconds ago just to try out if those work or not. He needed some time in order to reduce on Douma's size, but after few rounds they knew every part of each of their bodies.

"I- I don't know pant how much I can hold on- pant " Akaza was already almost done and Douma softly remove strands of hair from his forehead. "Hold on just for a bit okay baby" Douma's eyes were connected to Akaza's like a whole and they never broke apart. When he looked at Akaza, his body was beautiful, pale skin with dark blue lines decorating every single one of his curves and muscles. With one hand, Douma slowly glided trough Akaza's abs, almost scratching them in process. Akaza moaned from pleasure at this although he wasn't really sure how he should feel in this kind of situation.

"I am going all in okay?" His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Douma who wasn't even as half as tired as he himself. He was literally a blushing burning mess, but he nodded anyways. Douma smiled and touched Akaza's cheek before thursting his member in Akaza, making him tear off the cover of the bed. "I- I'm going to-" Akaza didn't precisely know what happened but heated white liquid came out of his member and he couldn't stop it. At the same time he felt immense pleasure and moaned once again as he felt something warm fill inside him and he heard his love produce the very same sound as well.

He then pulled it out and and crashed on the bed right next to Akaza who was heated mess. They both were exhausted and kind of embarrassed that the whole situation turned 180 really quick. Douma was the first to break the silence "Ahem.. Uhh.. Sorry if I was maybe too quick" He chuckled and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment what Akaza found so adorable. "I wanted it, I guess both sides are happy" Akaza's sweaty body layed straight on the bed and even that what he was speaking was a bit muffled because his mouth were really close to the mattress.

"Rest, you must be exhausted by now, also sorry for the pain you will feel tomorrow" Douma laughed while putting some extra clothes he brought on his sweaty body. "Don't leave-" Akaza said while slowly sitting up from the mattress and walking to the other side of the room to pick up a pair of underwear. "Oh, but I hate to say it to you, I need to" Douma half-laughed, "You know, being Upper Moon 2 is a bit of a responsibility, you got to do things other lowers moons are incapable off" He teased Akaza who was tired for this kind of fighting.

"Just.. Leave... We will see each other later" Akaza sighed, he was sad his love needed to go, but work is work. He saw Douma exit his room and now that he left Akaza looked around, seeing half torn chamber. "... I guess I will need to clean this up-" He looked at the white stains on the wall "What... What is that-" While Akaza was ruining his innocence Douma ran the infinite fortress, making his way to Muzan-sama.

He entered the head office after gently knocking on the door, "You asked for me Muzan-sama?" He looked around curiously and a little bit excited while being summoned all alone, in private, with the strongest demon of all times... you know... you would most likely shit your pants if you were in his place...

Muzan gave him a side look while paying most of his attention to his book, "There seems to be a hashira causing a ruckuks in nearby village, I will leave it to you. And let's make it a challenge, that hashira loves flowers, that's the only clue I will give you. If you kill the wrong one, punishment awaits. "

With that Douma only nodded and was transported by biwa demon to that exact location.

~

Word count: 1286

Like, share and vote!!

I love y'all!! ❤