|| Predator&Prey ||

A/N: LOOK AT OUR BABY'S CRYING WHAHEYJESB LOVE YOU BUT DON'T TEST MY EMOTIONS 😍😭😢💘💋💔💝💝💯

- anyway that's hot, smash my own drawing, slayed, we can continue

"Why the fuck would I answer you? Just leave already", Akaza was beyond frustrated at this moment. That woman is strong alright, but he could take her on ans win, probably. The only problem is her gender, Akaza swore to himself that he would remain loyal to his own oath and never hurt any woman, regardless of their doings or professions. But this was the first moment where his thoughts were in conflict.

The woman took a step closer, closing in the space between Akaza and herself, "Oh well... he is mine now. I made him obey me and my commands and desires. So hearby I claim my ownership over him, even if he became an ice statue. He is coming back with me."

'This chick is crazy, she may be pretty but,well , let's just say that her intelligence is below average, to put it mildly...', Or so Akaza thought. Demon slayer took another step towards Douma's frozen form and that's where all patience and understanding left Akaza's mind. Why can't she just leave?!

"Don't you dare touch him, woman! I don't usually hit ladies but if you take one step closer to him I swear, I will fucking kill you", like an animal, Akaza bent down to steady his stance and the woman only chuckled. "That's it? I thought you were gonna pull out a knife of some sort but wow, to underestimate ne this much? Very sexist of you, my dear enemy!"

'What the hell- ... !!', Akaza quickly stepped aside as the girl pulled out a nichrin blade behind her back, it's tip being a little curved upwards as it easily sliced into the tree, right above Douma's frozen head. As his body was still low, he swung one of his legs at the slayer, trying to get her off balanced. This didn't work though, as she jumped backwards, doing a salto mid-air and steadying herself back up while not breaking a sweat.

Alaza didn't waste any more time and rushed towards the slayer, while also activating his blood demon arts. His fists quickly collided with the slayer's katana as the two glared at eachother. "Why wouldn't you just leave, you crazy bitch!? And who are you to call him yours?! Fucking move!", as the rage took over his mind, his blood demon arts seemed to grow stronger and stronger with his anger and he pushed the slayer few meters away as she stumbled and almost fell down, but managed to regain balance in almost no time. "Heh-", the woman brushed off the blood from the corner of her mouth as she smirked, "Don't you fucking get it demon? He loves me, he is OBSESSED with me, he needs me in order to survive. In the end... I am the reason he is in that state-"

"What did you just say.. it was you? You did this... you... were the cause of THIS?!", the woman audibly gasped as a burning fist burned away majority of the hair on the left side of her face. She wasted no time and went for the demon's neck, but Akaza was quicker. As she swung her katana, he took ahold of it, and even though it was cutting through his hand and fingers, he didn't feel any kind of pain at the moment. All he felt was rage. With his knee raised, he went for a vertical hit, aiming to separate slayer's head from the rest of her body in one clean swing.