|| a thousand years ||

~

  ~

3rd person POV:

It was daytime now, so all of demons who resident in Infinite Fortress came back. Daki and Gyuutaro, who just came back from Red Light District were mocking Gyokko, who was, well, in a pot. Hantengu was still playing hide & seek which already finished give hours ago, but no one managed to find him. Douma was with Upper moons six and five, debating about planting woman's head inside it, while Kokushibo, upper moon one, was training breath of the moon in his private chambers. Location of upper moon two is unknown.

Akaza's POV:

From moment I stepped in Infinite fortress, my heart is racing rapidly, my face is burning and I am sweating which is unusual for a demon. Others couldn't see me like this, so I decided it was best to close myself in closet in my room. My room, suited for upper moon rank, was big and luxurious, like other 5 rooms made for other upper ranks.

"Sh-should I get out now?" I asked no one particularly as I open my closet a bit, sweat running down my chin as my now bright red face scanned the well known environment. But the I heard knocking on my door and I hurriedly went back in the closet, clutching my knees against my chest.

"Akaza-kun? Are you in there? All of us are worried so why don't you come out-?" Douma from other side of the doors asked, worry could be heard in his voice, but he masked it with his always cheerful behavior. I didn't respond, but that was the biggest mistake I ever made as the tall male walked in. I released a squeak and then put my hands over my mouth to prevent any further noises coming out of my mouth. Douma, being a demon, could definitely hear that and I heard him nearing the closet.

Shit! I burried my face between my legs as Douma opens the closet door, revealing me. "Akaza are you alright?!" He asked now shocked at my form. "Yes I am fine- stay away from me... " I mumbled. "And what if I say... No??" He asked playfully, he must be enjoying this. My heart fastens even more as if it will explode any moment now. "Th-then I will make you g-go-" I asked angrily but it didn't sound like that because my voice was literally shaking.

"Are you sick?? Can I-" "GO. AWAY. " I managed to cut him off and he stayed silent. He started flapping his fans, "My my- you sure are feisty today, fine I will leave you be... " I made eye contact with him but when I saw his eyes they were...
Red?? Was he... Sad? On verge of crying? Why? It should be me who is about to cry god dammit! I was distracted from my thoughts as certain demon neared the door, I couldn't hold it anymore.

"D-Douma-!! Wait, don't leave me!!" I shouted as loud as I could, but my voice cracked half way through as tears welled up on corners of my cheeks, I stood up and ran towards him, halfway falling and managed to grasp his hand. "WH-what are you doing?" He says while blushing. "Stay with me you baka- I am lonely.." I said quietly, then looking up to meet his rainbow orbs full of surprise.

"I love you Douma, I don't know how and why, but I do" I stated, clutching his hands tighter in my grip. He sighed, "I thought I would need to make move, but here you are confessing to me. I fell in love in you the moment you became upper rank, I love your hair, you eyes, you-" I covered his mouth with my arm "shut up now- I just need to do something" Douma's eyes widen at what he never experienced before, someone hugged him, for first time in his life.

3rd person POV:

Akaza wrapped his arms around Douma's  waist, making his froze in shock. He seemed confused for a moment, then slowly embracing Akaza with his arms as well. "Thank you" He whispered in Akaza's ear, making him blush due to his warm breath on his neck. "Welcome-" Akaza said, tugging onto Douma's shoulder due to his height.

"I- I wanted to do something all this time..." Douma started, looking away blushing hard. "What is it?" Akaza asked, Douma then gently glided his hands towards Akaza's bare back and pulled him tighter to him, so their faces were only few inches apart, "I have waited for thousand years to kiss you" He said before pressing his lips onto Akaza's. Akaza's face was red as tomato while Douma's grew redder and redder the longer he kissed him. Akaza didn't want to let him in for a moment, but Douma violently pushed his tongue between his teeth and explored Akaza's mouth. For Akaza, that was a totally new feeling he experienced, but soon after few seconds he closed his eyes and let him do anything with his lips, even biting.

.
.
.

To be continued, I am mean ik -

Words: 851

Check other books and vote ✔

Thank you 💕