|| Rendez-vous ||

(I am thinking of starting my own manga... anyway)
((Also gonna write Zhongchi smut sometime later, maybe))

 anyway)((Also gonna write Zhongchi smut sometime later, maybe))

Idfk why he's turned but he's hot...

●

Douma ran. He ran as fast as he could, not too quickly though. Its not easy to try to escape four, was it four or five- demon slayers while drugged and wounded? Not an easy feat, one must say! What an idiot, a dummy he was, why did he even do this in the first place- ah... Akaza... The desire to touch his skin, run fingers trough his silky pink hair, Akaza's whole being took up all place within Douma's mind as he hurrled himself up in a dark alleyway. Dawn was almost there, rays of sunshine visible in the distance along with a big red, flaming circle known to people as the Sun.

"I guess I will have to spend whole day here...", Douma sighed as he looked around himself. Two beady eyes made contact with his and a large black rat came out of the darkness, curious of Douma's presence. 'What a naive creature, do its instincts not work?', the demon thought as he extended his hand towards the rat, it slowly but carefully climbing up his hand, arm and lastly his shoulder. Douma observed the rat from the side of his head and for once in this crazy, unforgettable, traumatic night, started to calm down.

He then looked down on his leg, still seeing his blood oozing out of it since that... Douma touched it, but quickly retracted his fingers from it. It was definitely a Wisteria flower poison and it was spreading, it needed to be stopped immediately if he didn't want to die from it... Douma grunted in pain as his nails dug into the infected area, ripping open the flesh and tearing it off. He threw the infected flesh aside while pressing onto the open wound tightly. Luckily, all the lost muscle tissues and blood vessel started to slowly rebuild themselves trough cell restauration. Douma exhaled, leaning his head back against the wall, earning a squeak from his left. It was the rat that was still sitting on his shoulder, huddled amongst his blonde locks of hair. Demon's sudden movement must have startled him. "I won't hurt you, little one", he gently grabbed the rat from his shoulder and placed it onto his lap, patting its shiny black fur.