a new friend

Y/n pov: I wake up and look at the time it's 7 am. I get up and get dressed for the day my phone beeps so I look at "mully posted a new vid!" I say with excitement. I run to my computer and go to YouTube. I press his vid and watch it. I laugh a lot I mean he is so funny.
I've had a crush on mully for a few years now but you can't blame me he is so cute, kind and funny! He is perfect, my only wish is to meet him if I could I would but I don't know what part of Australia he's in. I moved here to Australia when I was a little kid and ever since I saw mullys YouTube I've wanted to meet him.

A few hours later...   I put some shoes on and run to the park. It's a pretty day so I'll probably sit on a bench and watch the birds or sm. As I'm running a trip on a rock and my knee starts to bleed "fuck" I mumble to myself "hey you ok?" I hear someone say. I look up and almost faint when I see who it is. "Um y-yeah I'm ok" I say still shocked. He puts his hand out and helps me up.

Mully pov: "I'm William or mully which ever one you wanna call me." I say to the girl "oh I'm y/n thanks for helping me." She says with a smile "your welcome but is your knee ok it's bleeding?" I say with a questioning tone "oh yeah I'm good it's just a lit- oh wow that's a lot of blood" she says while looking down at her knee.

"Yeah it is." I say "can you walk?" I ask her. She tries to walk but stumbles back. I catch her before she falls. "I'll take that as a no" I say while laughing a little bit "yeah I can't walk" she says as she starts to laugh with me "here let's go to my house and I'll clean you up, ok?" I suggest "o-oh ok!" She says

They walk to his house...

To be continued!
371 words!