twins....

Ok sry I haven't been updating any of my storys I currently have my mom's old friend and her 2 kids coming to my house from Florida so yeah, I fucking hate it :) now to y'all's story.

Y/n pov: I look at mully with tears rolling down my face and smiling, he stood up and hugged me tight as I cried happy tears.

When they got home :I

Me and mully gathered everyone in the living room to tell them what happened. "Are you having a baby alien!?" Gaege asked with excitement "do I look a like fucking alien dumbass!?" Mully yelled jokingly "no but maybe I had sex with a alien! You may never know!" I say while giggling "omg you had sex with a alien! I'm so proud of you!" Gabby said which made me laugh more. "Wait y'all are having a alien baby fr!?" Eddie asks. "No, we aren't now everyone shut up." Mully says while rolling his eyes "so than what are you two having?" Narrator asks, I look at mully than back at everyone else with the biggest smile "we are having.... TWINS!" I yell which made everyone shocked "wait your kidding! Right!?" Josh asks whit the most shocked face I've ever seen "yes!" I say.

Later

(Been some time since I did his pov)
Mully pov: I sit down on me and y/ns bed as she sleeps and I think about what would've happen if I didn't see y/n trip... I probably wouldn't have met her, I wouldn't be here right now with a the most beautiful girl in the world and maybe my future wife (a hint to a future chapter maybe🤫😉) I sit and stare at my beautiful girlfriend and soon curl up next to her and fall asleep.

To be continued...
Ok ik it's been a while but hope y'all like this :)
334 words 🙂