wait what...!?

Y/n pov: I get up feeling sick to my stomach so I go to the bathroom.

After throwing up

I get in the shower and get cleaned up. I go downstairs to see mully and Josh talking. "So y'all were just in the dance floor huh😏" Josh says to mully making him blush slightly. "Yes Josh we were just on the dance floor!" Mully says while rolling his eyes, I walk over and hug mully. Josh leaves to go do something else who knows what. "Good morning sleeping beauty" mully says to me. "Morning" I say "I think I'm sick." I say to mully. "Why do you think that?" "Well I threw up this morning" "oh hm, but you were all good last night." Mully says while looking down at me "I know but now I'm not and I don't know why" I say to him.

Later

I sit on the bed cuz the boys are recording and Gabby and Kristy went out. I didn't go cuz I'm sick.. or so I think... I lay back and wonder what could have got me sick. I than remember last night and think to myself.... We didn't use a condom.... I think, but no I couldn't be pregnant right... I grab my stuff and head out to go to Walmart, I grab a pregnancy test and buy it. I go home as fast as I can and run upstairs. I do the whole process. I sit down on the floor and wait until I hear a knock "babe you good?" I hear from outside the door. Oh shit is mully, I think to myself "yeah I'm good 😅" I say "uh ok well I'll be in our room if you need me.

Once the test results were ready

I get up and look at the test...

TO BE CONTINUED
Ok this would have been longer but Wattpad decided to be a fucking bitch and delete all me words when I was at like 300 words so this is just my short version of what it would have been if Wattpad didn't delete it all so yeah
360 words T - T