Planning To Meet The Boys!

Y/n pov: I get up and notice mully is gone, I than hear mully yelling. He must be recording, I go downstairs and make some pancakes and coffee. I eat my food than scroll on tt. Mully comes downstairs and hugs me from behind.

"Good morning princess" mully says. "Good morning!" I say than turn around. "So me and Josh were thinking about surprising the rest of the boys by going to the usa and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" "OFC I DO!" I say.

On call with Josh

Mully pov: "ok she said yes" I say to Josh "alr perfect. You bought the tickets right?" Josh asks me "yup! Is Kristy coming?" I ask "yeah she rly wants to see Gabby." "You know y/n hasn't met either of them, I bet Gabby and Kristy would love her." "Yeah probably. Well they will meet in the USA so no need to worry bout that." "Mk" I say.

Me and Josh long off than I go downstairs and see what y/n cooked. "Ooooo pizzaaaa!" I say looking in the oven. "HEY! No touching!" Y/n says while slapping my head away. "Ok ok! I'm sry princess!" I say. "You should be sry it else I won't feed you my amazing food" y/n says sarcastically. I gasp "you have to feed me thoooo" I say. "I don't have to!" She says.

After they eat cuz I'm lazy

Me and y/n finished eating and went upstairs to sleep. "Get ready for tomorrow. Your gonna have to pack a lot!" I say while kissing the top of y/ns head. "Im already ready. Now in going to sleep night night my prince!"y/n says "night night."

I did it! I made a new chapter I can't believe it can y'all!?
307 words! :)