The Surprise Trip

Y/n pov: it's been a week or so and me, mully, Josh and Kristy are all at the airport waiting to board the plane. "so you want me to be in the group?" I ask Kristy who has been begging me to join the girls YouTube group. "Yes yes plzzzz we need one more girl and you would be perfect!" Kristy says while shaking me. "Ok ok I'll join but plz stop shaking meeee!" I say. "Oh yeah ok, BUT THANK YOU!" Kristy practically yells.

On the plane

I sit in between mully and kristy with Josh on the other side of Kristy. "You know I think it's unfair you get the window seat!" I say to mully. "Well if you wanna see out than you can sit on my lap" mully says smirking. I feel my face heating up "u-uh hah on second thought I'll not" I say while covering my face. "Ooooo look at you all flustered" Kristy says teasing me "s-s-shut up!" I say and playfully hit her arm. She laughs and so does Josh.

Off the plane

Josh pov: we get off the plane than see Eddie so we bolt. We get in the car than get ready to do our prank. "You ready mul?" I ask mully since he's first. "Uh yeah sure" he laughs nervously. "Mully if you fuck this up I'm going back to Australia!" Y/n says "no don't leave me princess!!!" Mully says hugging y/n "alr love birds, mul go do the fucking prank!" Kristy says. "Ok ok stop bullying meee!"

After the prank cuz I'm lazy af

Y/n pov: we're hiding inside the house when we hear a fucking taser. Oh god, I say to myself. Mully and Josh run out and surprise the rest of the boys. "Wait what!?" Juicy says looking so surprised. "Wassup boys!" Mully says. The boys all hug and shit. "Kristy come here!" Eddie says, Kristy puts her stuff down than runs in there. Juicy sees me and says "yo y/n is here to!" I laugh I little at the fact they now notice me. "Y/n!?" Eddie says looking over. "Damnnn mul I may just have to take her from you" Eddie says while turning over to mully. "Uh bitch you touch her I'm cutting your dick off. I laugh a little. Mully pulls me over and kisses me, I kiss back obviously.

Alr next chapter will be at Gabby's house cuz I'm lazy and don't feel like writing more so yeah hope you liked it even tho it's shit ʘ‿ʘ
436 words •-•