Meeting The Boys

Y/n pov: I wake up to screaming. I look around and see that I'm in a bed. Perhaps mully brought me up here. I get up and found some clothes that mully must have put out. He's so nice, I think to myself.

After I put the clothes on I went downstairs and found some pancake mix. I made the pancakes than sat on the counter and watched tik tok. After a while mully came downstairs. "Good morning" he said "oh good morning, I made some pancakes" I say while smiling "oh you didn't have to" "well I kinda did since you helped me out." I say than jump off the counter forgetting that I sprained my ankle "ow shit" I mumble to myself mully runs over. "You ok!?" He asks "yeah I'm fine." I say.

"Ok good, here sit down." Mully picks me up and puts me back on the counter "don't jump down this time." He says "ok ok, I won't" I say. He eats his food than looks at me "so when do you wanna go home?" He asks "oh um, I don't know when do you want me to leave?" I ask him. "Oh well I don't mind how long you stay it's kinda lonely here" mully says while laughing a little bit, I laugh with him.

Mully pov: "hey do you wanna meet the rest of the boys?" I ask. Her face lights up and she smiles big "so is that a yes?" "YES" she yells. We go up to my room and I call the boys on discord "what dawg I'm trying to do sm" Eddie says "yeah what do you want" Josh asks "calm down guys, I have a surprise!" I say with excitement "oooo a surprise?" Juicy says "yes juicy, a surprise." Narrator just sits and watches. I get up than pick up y/n and put her in my chair.

Y/n pov: Mully plopped me in his chair and put his head phones on me. "Ey Mami" Eddie says than whistles. I giggle a little "hello hunny bunches" narrator says with a soft smile "hiya" I say with a bright smile. I notice that mullys face turned a little red. It's cute. the rest of the boys introduce themselves and than after a little bit the day ends so me and mully left.

I go back to the room I was in and get ready to sleep. Mully already went to sleep so I do to. After a little bit I fell asleep.

Tbc
Ok this took a lot of thinking to do and a lot of work hope you like it :)
446 words <3