catching feelings...?

Mully pov: I carried y/n all the way to my house since she was in no condition to walk. I mean I'm pretty sure she twisted her ankle when she fell and her knee was messed up bad so it was only right to take her to my house.

At mullys house..... "Thank you again" y/n says smiling. I can't help but notice how cute she looked when she smiled "it's fine I told you. Plus your ankle is probably twisted I didn't want to make you go home like that." I say while smiling back at her

Y/n pov: mully smiled back at me and I can't help but blush slightly. I mean he is so cute but I can't believe I'm in MULLYS HOUSE. This is a dream come true. "So uh what do you wanna do?" I ask "idk we could watch a movie or sm" "oooo a movie for sure!" I say with excitement "ok ok we will" he says laughing a little bit at my childish excitement.

We picked out a movie and mully went to get snack. When he came back he put the snacks down than noticed I was a little cold "you cold?" "O-oh um just a little bit in fine tho" I say. He takes off his hoodie and gives it to me. "Are you sure I don't want you to be cold..." I say "I won't be cold I'm hot now put it on." I put on his hoodie and blush a little.

Later on... I start to get tired and I think mully noticed so he pulled me closer and laid me on his lap "don't say anything just sleep" he says while raping his arms around me. I blush hard and soon fall asleep.

Tbc
Alr I just came up with this shit off the top of my head don't blame me if it's shit
323 words :)