will you..?

(It's been a few months just so y'all know)

Mully pov: I sit down on my bed and think to myself if I really should carry out with this plan... Suddenly y/n walks in "oh hey babe whatcha doing?" I ask while standing up to help her get to the bed "nothing just felt like coming up here to see my wonderful boyfriend!" She says with a sweet smile "soon to be something more" I mumble "what was that?" Y/n asks "oh nothing it was nothing!" I say we than lay down and eventually fall asleep.

At the beach
Because I'm a lazy fuck

I look around at what everyone set up and than I see the boys pull up "perfect y'all are on time!" I say and hug each boy "yeah we would've been late if juicy kept on asking for things!" Eddie yells at juicy "well I'm sry that nobody came PREPARED!" juicy yells back "ok everyone go to your spots y/n will be here soon!" I say and than all the boys run off.

Skip to when y/n
Gets there

Y/n pov: I get out of the car with help since I'm pregnant and have a blindfold on and then I get escorted to someplace. The blindfold is taken off and I see mully on one knee with a box in his hand, I slowly tear up as he opens it and than he speaks. " Y/n L/n will you marry me..?" He asks I sit with the biggest smile on my face "YES!" I scream with happy tears streaming down my face. All the boys pop out and congratulation us and getting married.

Tbc
Ok ok ik ik I'm a lazy fuck and I haven't updated at all y'all can hate me I will take it all, I've just been sitting watching anime and reading shit instead of writing I'm sry guys
Anywho love y'all <3
328 words