The Club (smut)

(a/n this is a bday present for me gf so yeah •-•)

Y/n pov: I sit on the couch next to mully with all the boys and girls sitting in random places, they were planning on what to do tonight. "Uhh we could go to the beach?" Josh says. "Fuck the beach." Juicy says. "Uh we could go to the movies?" Eddie says. "And watch what, some gay ass little kids movie. I'll pass." I say making the boys and the girls laugh. "I heard about a club down the road?" Kristy says. "YES!" Mully says jumping up off the couch.

After everyone is ready

I walk out my room and mully looks me up and down. "Damn you going to make me hard." Mully mumbles, I walk over to mully and kiss him which than turned to a make out session. "Ey! Get a room perras!" Eddie yelled at us. "Ok ok we will when we get to the club bitch!" I yelled back making mully blush. "Wait really!?" Mully asked. I turn around "yes big boy~" I say making mully blush more.

At the club

I run into the club while dragging mully behind me, I drag mully to the bar area and order us both a drink. "I can walk you know?" Mully said while taking a seat. "Yeah but you walk to slow!" I say with a smile. "Ooo that sucks mul you got insulted by you gffff!" Juicy said while walking by "oh shut up no no guy!" Mully and Juicy start yelling at each other and I will admit it was funny but the bartender gave me my drink so I chugged it and didn't pay attention to them. I drank a few more shots until juicy left to go do sm I don't know nor do I care. Once he was gone I pulled mully to me and started to make out with him, after a few minutes we pulled apart for air and than I dragged mully to one of the rooms in the back. Lucky for us the club had little like dunno sex rooms I guess you would call it.

In the room

(⚠️Smut start ⚠️) I pulled mully onto the bed and went back to making out, he soon slipped his tongue into my mouth and began exploring me whole mouth. Mully than started taking off his shirt and pants and undoing the dress I was wearing. "Are you sure about this?" Mully asked, I nodded and than mully continued to take off my dress. Leaving me in my bra and underwear, mully was only in his boxers and I will admit he was pretty hot (sometimes I regret getting Wattpad🥲) mully than kissed me and than started giving me hickeys down my whole body making his way down to my clit, he than moved my underwear out of the way and started to stick his fingers in me. He than took his dick out and pushed it in slowly making me moan "ahhh~" I moan making mully smirk "you like that huh?" Mully said while smirking still, I nod. Mully started going fast which made me moan even louder, "DADDY~!" I moan super loud. The people outside the door could probably hear me. Mully than cummed in me. Mully than took his dick out and motioned me to suck it. So I did as told, surprisingly I fit the whole thing in my mouth and started to bob my head up and down making mully moan. "Ahhhh~" mully moaned, I smirked knowing that I was doing a good job. After awhile of me deep throating mullys dick he said he was going to cum "i-im going to cummm~" and than mully cummed. (⚠️End of smut⚠️)

After they got dressed and cleaned up

Mully pov: me and y/n left the room and I could tell she was tired. "Hey where were y'all?" Josh asked as he walked up to us. "Oh uh we were um on the dance floor hahah😅" I said to Josh while holding y/n close to me so she wouldn't fall over. "Mhm sure well we're leaving so let's go." Josh said.

Tbc cuz I'm lazy asf
Ok hope y'all liked it I spent Alot of time on this so yeah, Alot of blood sweet and tears
742 words I am so proud of myself!!!! <3 love you guys