So Are We Dating...? (smut)

Mully pov: I wake up and look at my clock. 7 am... I get up and change into a hoodie and some black jeans, I go downstairs and make some eggs with bacon. Y/n comes downstairs and than trips on the last stair "owieeee" I run over to y/n "you ok!?" She looks up at me and nods "thank god" I say. She giggles, god her giggle is so fucking cute.

Later.....
Me and y/n sit on the couch and I can't help but want to kiss her. I look at y/n and pull her closer to me "uhh mu-" I cut y/n off by kissing her than slipping my tongue into her mouth, she kisses back and we sit there for a little while.

Y/n pov: Me and mully sat kissing for a while than I heard mully undo his belt. I blush at the thought of what we're gonna do. Mully put me on his lap and I feel a boner already, I blush hard. Mully started to bite my neck and I let out small moans when he found my sweet spot. "You like that huh" "mhm" I nod, he than smirks and starts to take my pants off, I blush. He than takes his off and enters me slowly making me moan. He than starts to go faster and I moan louder. Mully leans in and whispers "I want you to moan my name darling" I blush. He goes even faster and I moan louder "DADDY" I moan loudly.

(god forgive me for my sins. The person that I wrote this for will read this and I hope your happy😭)

Mully smirks and than takes his dick out so he wouldn't come in me "good girl" he says making me blush. We get dressed than go up to his room and lay in his bed. "So are we dating now...?"

To be continued....
Omfg this will forever haunt me. I hope my friend likes this shit😭
340 words :)