House Tour [EDITED]

Aaron's Pov

Electra Flora James

My thoughts on Electra?

She's wonderful and I've only known her for 1 day. She went out of her way to make my day a little better without a second thought. That makes her a great person in my book. Then on top of that she's kind to Jack.

Electra turns the car around, going towards her house.

"So Jack,  are you excited to go swimming?" She asks

"Yes, is your house big like uncle Dave's?" He questions, she gives me a confused look.

"Why don't we see when we get there" I interrupt. 

She turns on the radio and continues driving to her house. 10 minutes later we arrive at the front gate and she presses the button to open them.

"Woah! Your house is big like Uncle Dave's" he says looking out the window. I chuckle as she pulls up to the front door and hops out the car. A man in the same clothing as Jason is standing by the door. She tosses him the keys.

"Thomas can you put this back in the garage" She yells as i get out and get Jack and his car seat out of the car. 

"This is a lovely house you have." I say as she opens the front door. 

"Thank you, leave your shoes on. When ma cooks we eat outside" she says walking to a shoes rack and changes her heels to gucci slides. 

"Jack, you may explore the house if you want " She tell him, without a second thought Jack has vanished into thin air.

"If he gets lost someone will find him" she smiles

 "Where would you like me to put his car seat?"

"Just leave it by the door, whoever takes you home will put it in the car" 

"C'mon let me give you a tour. Then we can go see what my mom is cooking"

Electra's pov

"Okay"

"Lets go upstairs first" I love the upstairs so I always show people that part first. 

"On the left is bed rooms 4-7, and their respective bathrooms. But on the right is the Game room" i smile walking to the doorway of the "game room". Grabbing both the handles dramatically and pushing the doors open to reveal my poker room. My favorite room in the house. 

"Whoa" Aaron whispers and i giggle.

"I haven't had time to actually play poker with anyone since I've only been here for 2 days, but its nice to say I have a poker room" I say walking around. Aaron walks over to the chips in the corner and examines them then the cards table.

"There's a bathroom over here, and a fully stocked bar over here. Then there's the media room which is just a Glorified Man Cave that's pink " Pulling open the door to the media room. It has a 80 inch flat screen and, pink gaming chairs. The wall is a light gray with a pink accent wall. The lights are pink as well.

"This very nice I like the Pink wall , it gives the room flavor per se "he says, I laugh at him. It's a lot of pink but it's mostly girls who live here. We all love pink. 

"Then down that hall way is Thomas' house it has a bathroom 2 bedrooms, a den and a kitchen" I close the door fully to his side of the house.

"Okay theres a balcony, then we're done up here"I lead him to the stairs.