WELCOME

Electra's Pov

Aaron pulls me into a chaste kiss before calling out to Nancy.

"We'll be down in a second" he says then quickly bends down to press a kiss to my belly. In the dress I don't really look pregnant. Bloated, yes. But pregnant, no.

"Je t'aime tellement Athéna" he whispers then stands up straight and grabs my hand.

"Lets do this future Mrs. Hotchner" he says

"We got this Mr.Hotchner" I say back and we walk out of the room. Aaron leads me through the house to the main stairs.

"Are you ready" Melanie says popping up from thin air.

"Oh dear god" I say clutching my chest.

(Her stomach too but she hadn't realized)

"Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you" she says actually sounding sincere.

"Its okay, I'm just a tad bit jumpy" I explain.

"Understandable considering your kidnapping and the pregnancy" Melanie says looking the both of us up and down. She knows, not surprised honestly.

"When I scared you, you clutched your stomach. Also when I walked past the room earlier you said 'Je t'aima tellement Athéna' and considering her name is Electra. I'm assuming he wasn't talking to you." She lists off quickly and quietly.

"Nice profiling skills" Aaron says

"Thank you, but is it true?" She asks emotion seeping through her voice.

"Yes it is" I whisper. Aaron's arm slowly moves in front of me protectively. Melanie's face lights up and she throws herself on Aaron pulling him into a hug. Once she lets go of him she looks at me as if asking to hug me, I nod slightly and she pulls me into soft motherly hug.

"I'm so happy for you both" she says once she lets go.

"Thank you Mom" Aaron says grabbing my hand and squeezing it 3 times.

'I love you'

Then Nancy rushes over.

"They're ready for you" she says and the 3 of us nod.

Aaron grabs my arm and we walk down the main stairs. There are many 'oohs' and 'ahh' but who really cares about that sort of thing when you're with the love of your life. At the bottom of the stairs a woman in her mid 30s maybe early, approaches us.

"Aaron it's so good to see you" she says

"Hello Stephanie" he says in a very monotoned voice. They is clearly some animosity between the 2. But Stephanie clearly doesn't care about that.

"How long has it been?" She asks trying to hug him. Aaron rejects by taking a step backward and wrapping his right arm around my waist.

"7 years. Stephanie have you met my wife Electra" he says quickly changing the topic. I would laugh but its clearly not the time.

"Aaron she's a child, Electra honey how old are you" she says in faux concern.

"Well it was lovely speaking to you Stephanie but truly we have other things to be doing, like anything other then talking to you so enjoy the rest of your night" I say and pull Aaron away. Once we're far enough away he pulls me to the side.

"Stephanie is truly a doll" I say smirking. A small smile spreads on his lips and he lets out a low chuckle.

"Thank you"

"Baby, I've been dealing with press since I was 17 I know how to get away from snarky bitches better than you know how to find an unsub." I say resting my head on his chest.