Aaron?

Its been 2 months since we redid jacks room. Does he sleep in there, no. he still sleeps in the bed with us but im not complaining. We filed for full custody and have a court date for next month. Im nervous, like extremely nervous. The reason being, im just aaron's girl friend. yes i know he told me not to reduce myself to that, and that im all these other things but in the perspective of the courts. Im just the girlfriend. Not the fiancé, not the wife, just the extremely supportive girlfriend. If i didnt have money myself they probably would say i was after his money. Hell, they still say it.
When aaron took me shopping one day one of the sales associates told him that he shouldn't be with a girl thats after his money. Going on and on about how she would be a better girl friend. Until someone outside the store recognized me and called all their friends and swarmed the store. I met alot of fans that day, and the salesperson was embarrassed.
Also i've gotten closer with spencer, even though we were already close. Jennifer lost her case to Will. Is there a stronger word than hate because whatever it is she feels that way towards me. I feel really bad but i was just. doing what i was payed to do. Emily and i would still talk in french. Im pretty sure shes starting to learn tho. One day Spencer, Emily and i were talking and i saw her listening in. I quickly changed to spanish and continued on with the conversation. Its not to be rude or anything, its just some conversations i prefer to be private. like the day of spencer's dinner that ended as quickly as it started. But since that day ive been nicer. No more shit talking and having dave cover for us. But still having private conversations in another language, no matter who's s around. Oh and i met i boyfriend. Luke Alvez, he's cool. He gets along nicely with Jason so i have issue with him. I did see him making goggly eyes at a girl one time. I didn't like that, at all so i obviously had to smack him. I mean not really, i just spilled my drink in his lap. Then i realized he was looking at Penelope the whole time, i never admitted my faults. I never intend on doing it either. But he did order his food in spanish one time so i stopped switching to spanish in front of him. Now i switch for latin, or sometimes piglatin if im feeling spicy. Also another language i learned. But i was thinking about learning german ever since spencer mentioned it.

Its late at night and im sitting in bed reading my book. Jack is laying next to me asleep and Aaron is out on a case. Suddenly i hear mia storming down the stairs.
"mia" i say warningly looking at jack making sure hes still sleeping.
"Do you remember the redhead guy who took me out last week" she says plopping on the bed.
"yes lukas" i say
"he just told me he wants to have kids with me. How do i tell him that i hate him presence and being around him made my skin crawl." she says getting under the blanket.
"well for starters say none of that" i say putting my book down and moving jack over so she has space.
"what do you mean" she asks
"say im sorry but i dont see this relationship going further and i would rather not lead you on" i say playing in jacks hair.
"i like that" she says grabbing her phone and rapidly typing.
"So i said 'Im sorry but i don't see this relationship going further then a second date. I dont want to lead you on so i say this as nicely as i can stop texting me. Enjoy your night-Mia'" she says.
"That's blunt and straightforward" i say.
"then im going to block him on everything"
"okay"
"Thank you for your help" she says rolling out of my bed and walking out of the room quietly. I roll over and turn the light off i have court tomorrow. i lay down jack instantly wrapping himself around me. i pull him closer and close my eyes letting sleep take over.

Aarons pov
i stayed late to finish my paperwork so i could stay with jack tomorrow. Im just now getting home at 10. We finished our case early this morning and got back around 3. Grabbing the bouquet of flowers i walk out of the bau. I get in my truck and drive home. The roads being clear the entire way home i arrive in 10 minutes. i pull into the driveway and park in the back garage. grabbing the flowers and my briefcase i walk in through the garage door. I stop by the fridge and grab a bottle of water and a vase. i put the flowers in the vase and grab the water and head to the room. I take my suit off and quickly put on my pajamas. placing the vase on the nightstand i climb into bed and pull both of them closer to me.
"i love you both" i say kissing their heads and closing my eyes.