mi amor

3 weeks later

"Aaron hurry up they will be here any minute" i say slipping on my heel. Aaron insisted on taking a shower with me. Which made us 20 minutes behind schedule.

"Flora i don't understand why we're rushing. They are all going to be atleast 15 minutes late" he says.

"I get that but today is Jack's Birthday and i want it to be special." I say as the door bell goes off.

"Thats the food." i say as i rush to get the door. I open it and its the french catering place. Jack insisted on having a fancy carnival party with his friends from daycare . What my baby wants he gets.

" The kitchen is that way and the dinning room is that way." i say pointing to the kitchen and dinning room. They start setting up the food and setting the table. Kayla is running the kitchen she is making sure everything is perfect. While Mia is running entertainment which is a carnival. We have them set up in the back parking area. Then the doorbell goes off again. I open it and its the cake and cupcakes.

"Hi, you can set the cake up in the dining room on the buffet table along the wall" I say pointing to the dinning room. Then the door rings again. I open it and its Ma and Jessica?

"Ciao, Mami can you help them decorate the dinning room please." i say pointing to the dinning room.

"Absolutely, my love" she says kissing my cheek and rushing off into the dinning room.

"Hola Jessica, why are you here so early" i say.

"I came to help, point me in a direction" she says

"Follow me, walk fast please" i say walking out the entrance hall and into the living room.

"so i had this all set up so the kids could see all the reptiles but i need to finish, can you help me lay this tarp down and cover the couches" i say picking up the couch and chair covers.

"Of course" she says grabbing the chair covers.

"I'm going to move the table to the wine cellar can you grab the vase?" i ask and she grabs the vase and books.

"you can put them on the bookshelf" i say picking up the table up and moving the table to the wine cellar.

2 hours later

"The party is all set up now we just have to block off the west side of the building." i say to Kayla Mia, Ma, Aaron, and Jessica.

"I'll do it" Aaron says

"Thank you mi amor, Now can someone text Penelope to bring the children. I have to go outside" i say walking out of the house.

"Dios Mio" i say slamming the door behind me. The things we do for the people we love. Jack Hotchner only for you my love, only for you. I take a seat on the veranda. I don't even know how long i was sitting there but Penelope arrived with all the children and their parents. I get up and walk over double checking my appearance.

"Bonsoir les chéris, Welcome To My darling Jack's Birthday party." I say walk up to them. They all turn to me and jack runs up.

"Happy birthday darling" i say picking him up

"To get the festivities started follow me." i call out. I walk them through the back motor court to the carnival tent.

"Adults if you want to wear shoe covers they're right there" i say pointing to the box of shoe covers they all say silent thanks and put the shoe covers on.

"Children follow me to Le Carnaval" i say as the curtain opens and the Ringmaster is standing there waiting for them"

"Good Evening and Welcome to the show, follow me to the seating area" he says bowing. He then leads them to the seats.