head over heels

It's the morning of my wedding. Last night we went out and partied. Well really Kayla Mia and Emily partied I was just watching them. I made sure they wouldn't too trashed. Even though people kept sending me drinks I had to decline all of them.

The night before.

"Electra Viens danser avec nous" Emily yells in a drunken state.

"je vais bien ici" I yell back. She waves me off and I continue sitting at the bar messing with the straw of my drink. I check my phone for any messages I might have missed the last time I checked, 5 minutes ago. The bartender comes over.

"This drink was sent over to you" she says placing it down in front of me.

"No thank you" I say pushing it away. She nods her head and takes the drink to who ever sent it to me. I look at the dance floor to spot Emily, Kayla, and Mia all dancing together. then a man walks over and stands in my face.

"I noticed you are sitting alone." He says in a snobby english accent, placing the drink I just declined in front of me.

"Yea, my friends are dancing,' 'Emily, va chercher Kayla et Mia, et viens ici s'il te plait" I yell across the loud club. Emily hears instantly and grabs Kayla and mia and walks over.

"A girl who can speak French is hot" he says adjusting the sleeves of his suit. Looking at the material it looks cheap. Something I would never buy Aaron or Jack.

"Quel est le problème." Emily says walking over with Kayla and Mia. I switch to Italian so they can all understand.

"Quest'uomo sta cercando di flirtare con me." I say and they all laugh.

"What's so funny" he asks

"Nothing, but um we should get going we have a busy day tomorrow" I say calling the bartender over.

"Shopping doesn't count as busy ladies. I have an actual job." He says.

"Really what is it?" I ask now intrigued.

"I manage the Kimpton Fitzroy" he says and I bust out laughing.

"What's so funny?" He asks. The bartender walks over.

"Can we close our tab please." I ask she nods and gets the check. She slides it over with a pen. It was a $200 tab so I tip $100.

"Have a wonderful night Ms. James." She says grabbing the tab.

"James, I know that name" he says

"C'mon Aaron will kill us if we're out all night" I say

"Whatever you say Mrs.Hotchner" Mia says and the man looks at us dumbfounded.

"You've been flirting with me when you are married." He says grabbing my arm.

"I was never flirting with you and if you don't release my arm you'll have bigger issues than being rejected in a bar." I say. He lets Go and we walk out the bar. Aaron's party bus rolls up at that exact moment. The doors open and Aaron, Dave,2 Derek and Spencer step off the bus. I run up to Aaron and hug him.

"Please stop touching me I'm married" he says before he can register its me.

"Christopher, hug me back" I say. Once it hits him he hugs me back.

"Hi flora" he says kissing the top of my head.

"Hi my love" I say attempting to pull away.

"Back on the party bus, we're going back to the hotel" Aaron says to both parties. Everyone gets back on the bus. He wraps his arm under my legs and picks me up bridal style. He walks onto the bus and takes a seat with me in his lap. The rest of the bus is conversing.