over seas

Trauma & coping go hand and hand. For the most part. But when you have a depressed Mua /party planner. A traumatized 4 year old. A pregnant and stabbed 25 year old. A shot 40 year old. That makes a depression mixing pot.

Jack, Aaron, Mia and Electra all slept in the same bed. Thank god for it being a California king but it was still cramped. Jack sleeping only in Aaron or Electra's presence and pushing his nightmare count up to 3 a night totaling 21 a week. Essentially no one get any sleep. Flora and Mia would stay up all night talking about random topics while Aaron slept beside jack. They told him they could move to Mia's room but he insisted they stay. Flora hadn't told anyone about her pregnancy not wanting to make Mia's state worse.

Jason confessed his feelings for Mia. They're also taking things slow. Its cute honestly. Jason will go out of his way to make her day better. Like cleaning her makeup station and organizing her Makeup pallets. Making a weeks worth of horchata every Monday.

Kayla would keep the house in check. Restocking things keeping food in the fridge, snacks in the pantry. She also was training besides Penelope to be a Technical Analyst. She's excelling and quickly. Working day in and day out to keep the peace in the sad home.

Aaron's pov

"Lets go somewhere" Flora says walking into the bedroom with Mia.

"What" Mia asks looking at her.

"Like to the vacation home in the Hamptons or over seas" she says

"Flora" i say getting up from my spot on the bed.

"Singapore, lets go to singapore" she says

"crazy rich asians was a good movie" mia chimes in.

"wait, wait" i say

"what ?" she asks

" We can't just up an leave the country" i say

"But we can though, i can call my travel agent and they'll get it done" She says

"Princess you're not hearing me, I can't just up and leave the country" i repeat walking up to her.

"Aaron im tired of being cooped up in this house, I'm pregnant and I want to go somewhere" she says

"You're what" Mia says

"Oops" she whispers and turns to Mia.

"Surprise" she says with jazz hands.

"Flo really, why didn't you tell me" she says pulling her into a hug that gives Penelope some competition.

"I was scared of-"

"Electra Flora James, just cause I didn't want a baby doesn't mean I wouldn't be excited for yours" she says smiling.

"I love you Mia Kimberly" she whispers

"I love you too Electra Flora" she says back.

"MOMMA" Jack yells from the foyer.

"One second" she says pulling out of Mias hug and walking out of the room. I follow after her.

"Theres a lady at the door." He says pointing to the door.

"Jack, baby you need to stop doing that. I get that you want to be helpful but there are grown ups to open the door." Flora says scooping him up. I get the door.

"Agent Hotchner" she says.

"Erin what are you doing here" I say

"I wanted to personally stop by and give you this" she says handing me an envelope. I open it and its retirement papers. I put the papers back in the envelope.