emi

also i shattered tf outta my phoneee

FILLER CHAPTER

A week before the wedding

Everyone is rushing around finishing things, except me. I have my dresses which are hanging up in Zio Dave's closet. I have my 2 pairs of shoes. I have my bouquet picked out, and i have an appointment to get my nails done the day we leave.

Every thing i need is done and ready.

"Electra where the hell are you" Mia says coming down the stairs with her headset and clip board.

"In my office" i say fixing my glasses and flipping the page of my book.

"What is on your to do list?" she asks putting down a list of things.

"Nothing, i finished everything a few days ago" I say looking up from my book.

"Can you get Jack's suit and Athena's dress?" she asks

"Alex and Amoura bought them already" i say showing her the list of things everyone did.

"So you really have nothing to do" she says looking at me and i shake my head.  Athena runs into the room as fast as her tiny feet can carry her.

"Nope" i say picking Rory up and kissing her forehead.

"Well Aaron is screaming at everyone in his scary work voice" she says grabbing the 2 lists.

"I'll get him" i say getting up.

"C'mon Rory lets go find Daddy" I coo and walk out of the room.

"Christopher" I sing out. I walk up to the poker room to find him drinking whiskey.

"Rough morning" I ask jokingly.

"This Is really stressful and I find serial killers for a living" he says downing the rest of his drink. I take his cup and put it on the bar and grab him a bottle of water.

"What else do you have to finish?" i ask handing him his water.

"I have to get jack's shoes and a few other things" he says looking up at me.

"C'mon lets go for a walk" I say grabbing his hand. I lead him down the side steps and to the garage. I put Athena in her car seat

"I'm gonna go get jack" I say and he nods getting in the passenger seat. I walk into the house and b-line for Jack's room. I knock n the door before opening it.

"Grab your soccer ball and a pair of shoes were going to the park" I say quietly.

"But Aunt Mia said you were really busy and we couldn't go to the park today" he says looking at me.

"Never too busy to hang out with my baby" I say to him while grabbing the soccer ball from his closet along with a pair of play shoes. I help him quickly put the toys he was playing with and we grab Athena a pair of play shoes before successfully sneaking out the house. I help him into the car and get into the drivers seat. We pull out of the driveway and make our way to the park.

Driving down the road playing music.

INCOMING CALL FROM : DRUNK FRENCHIE 

The car announces. I turn the music down and answer em's call.

"Hey em, you're on speaker with Aaron and the kids" I say quickly.

"Well I think I want to move back to Quantico" she says and I turn into the park's parking lot.

"I thought you loved London" I say

"I do, I love the pay raise and everything but I hate it at the same damn time" she says

"Well how about we talk when we get to London next week" I say

"I'm not in London" she says as I pull into a parking spot.

"Then where are you?"

"Staring at your car" she answers. I look up and there she is. I get out the car and run over to my best friend who I haven't seen in months. Dropping my phone in the process. I throw my arms around her pulling her into a hug. She wraps her arms around me and we stand there hugging.

"I missed you" she says pulling away.

"When did you get back?" I ask pulling away.

"This morning, Mia called me last ranting about how stressed she was and you doing absolutely nothing was stressing her out more" she responds and I laugh. 

"Come on lets go get my niece and nephew" she says pulling me towards the car.

"Wait where's my phone?" I ask looking around. Emily spots the Hot pink phone case face down on the concrete.

"Found it" she says picking it up from the floor. She flips it hesitantly to reveal a shattered screen.

"Fuck" I mutter flipping the phone over then flipping it again to see the screen again. Its shattered to oblivion. Aaron had finished getting the kids out the car.

"What happened?" He asks walking over to us.

"I dropped my phone in the process of getting out of the car" I explain giving him the phone.

"Mommy can we go play?" Jack asks walking over to me.

"Yes baby we can go play" I say grabbing Emily's phone and dragging her to the soccer field with Jack and Athena.

2 hours later

"Excuse me" A uniform officer says walking up to us.

"Yes?" I say silently asking Em or Aaron to pick Rory up.

"We have an Amber Alert for this boy have you seen him?" He asks holding up a picture of Jack.

"Why is there an Amber Alert out for my son?" I ask as Aaron steps up on my right holding Jack and Emily on my left holding Rory.

"His mom reported him missing." He says

"I'm his mom" I say

"Mommy what's going on" Jack asks from behind me.

"Emily take him please, give me Rory and take him. Go play soccer" I say grabbing Rory from her and she takes Jack to go play Soccer.

"I'm Jack's dad what's the issue officer" Aaron says giving The officer his credentials.

"I'm sorry Agent Hotchner but Jack's mom reported him missing and had us put out an Amber Alert." He says handing Aaron his credentials back.

"Jack has a Restraining Order placed against her and Haley should be in Jail for Child Neglect and Abuse" I say turning Rory away from the officer.

"I apologize for this whole situation. It's all a huge misunderstanding." He says and walks away.

"What the fuck. Haley just won't leave him alone will she? We've been doing good since the trial. But she won't stop" I say looking up to try and stop the tears forming in my eyes. Aaron wraps his arms around me and places a soft kiss to my forehead. Rory lays her head on my shoulder and we stand there until Jack runs and buries his head in my side. I give Rory to Aaron and pick Jack up holding him close to my chest as silent sobs rake through my body.

A/n this the second chapter that has ended with her crying while holding jack but idk

Word Count:1145