Le Petit Prince [EDITED]

Aaron Hotchner has a dilemma on his hands that goes by the name of Electra James. Does he like her? Yes! More than he cares to admit. The question is does she like him the way he likes her?

Electra's Pov

Im sitting in the kitchen with Mia waiting for Ma to finish cleaning so we can go shopping.

"Okay so I think I wanna buy a dress and a new work blazer, don't get me wrong. I love my Alexander McQueen one, but I'm just tired of the basic black blazer, you know?" I ramble to no one in particular.

"Yea, I get it. What other color would you get? Also would it be appropriate for court?" she asks

"Pink, maybe or green, not blue tho I don't look good in blue" I ramble on, then my phone rings.

"One second" I mutter getting up to answer the phone. Not looking at the caller id I answer.

"Dr. Electra James" I say, not even thinking twice about who might be on the other side of the call.

"Flo" Aaron says over the phone

"Oh, Aaron, Hi! How are you?" I ask smiling

Wait a damn minute now. Why am I smiling so hard, this man literally only said my name.

"Im great, how about yourself?" he asks, his voice excited.

"Im pretty great, I was about to go shopping with Mia & Ma. I need new work blazers" I say rambling

"Well don't let me hold you up" 

"Wait! You called, you usually only call when you have a purpose. Did you need something, or were you just calling to check in?" I ask. One of the things I learned from being around him for the past 2 ish months was noticing tiny things.

"Well now that you mention it. Would you like to go out with me?" He whispers meekly

"Im sorry? I didn't hear you, can repeat that please?" I ask

"Would you like me to go to dinner with me sometime?" He repeats with more confidence.

"I would love to, when would like to go? " I question

"I was thinking tonight, but you mentioned you were going shopping, so tomorrow?" He asks

"Tonight is fine, I'll just make the shopping trip quick"

"Okay! I'll pick you up at 7" He says.

"Sounds great! See you then." I say barely able to contain my excitement. We say quick goodbyes before hanging up the phone. Running back into the kitchen I do a spin, smiling ear to ear.

"Oh My God! Aaron just asked me out on a date" I gush.

"like Aaron Hotchner, your client Aaron?" Ma asks, pouring water into bottles.

"Client or not that man is fine" Mia says.

"Facts and He isn't my client. He is Tyler's client"

"If it comes down to it I'll just not work his case. Which I have no issues with. I have the tara winters case" i add.

"Well then that's settled, but do you like him?" Ma says

"I mean she has to like him or else she would've said no " Mia defends

"I do like him, I like him a lot actually. Plus Jack is so stinking cute, I love the little baby boy." I smile

Aarons Pov

I did it, I asked Electra James out on a date and she said yes. She actually said yes. Now I have to find someone to watch Jack.