head over heels (pt. 2)

"INTRODUCING FOR THE FIRST TIME, MR & DR. HOTCHNER" the person with the microphone yells as the doors open for us to walk into. I changed my hair and my dress. My hair is now is large curls that frame my face with long dark brown &copper extentsions (i hope your imaging the same thing i am. The hair is long to her lower back with a black under dye type thing). I have my large bouquet of flowers and a smile plastered on my face. The 'crowd' cheers like mad men as we make our way to the front of the room to our designated seating area. A small rectangle table. Aaron and i decided we wanted to sit with Jack and Rory instead of our bridesmades and groomsmen.

"MOMMY" Jack yells running up to me. I pick him up and give him a soft kiss to the forehead.

"Hi darling" I say putting him down and crouching to his level

"You look very pretty in your dress" he says smiling at me.

"Why thank you Alexander" I say and a large smile forms on his beautiful face.

"I like when you call me that" he says still smiling.

"I can tell" I say and press a kiss to his nose. I stand up and fix my dress before leading Jack to the table. He takes his seat next to me, while Aaron gets Rory situated in the chair. One of the photographers brings Jack a small camera and whispers something in his ear. Jack nods vigorously and I laugh at the exchange.

30 Minutes later.

"Mommy, I have a question" Jack says fidling with the suspenders on his pants.

"Ask away Alexander" I say and his nerves melt away.

"Can you sign these" he asks pulling papers out of thin air. I give him a spectical look and take the papers from him. Unbeknowst to me Penelope, Emily, Amoura and Spencer are recording me. I look at the papers for a few seconds then look at him with tears brimming my eyes.

Its a restraining order

I'm Joking

It's Adoption papers.

"Alexander are these real?" I ask and he nods.

"I want you to be my mom on paper and not just in my heart" he says and my heart bursts. Mia would kill me if i ruined her makeup. I take a napkin and fold it in half pressing it to my eye.

"I would love to" I say and look around for a pen.

"Does anyone have a pen?" I ask loudly. Aya brings me a pen and a folder. I take both graciously and write as fast as my hands to permit me to. Which could give Spencer and the Salazar's some competition. I fill the paper out in under 4 minutes. My now Husband sits and watched. I put the papers on the table in front of me and pull Jack into a bone crushing hug.

"I love you so much and i'm really grateful you chose me to be your mom" I say pressing a kiss to his forehead. I look up and see the multiple phones recording and the smiling faces.

"You guys knew?" I ask in a thick voice. Moura, Spence, Aya, Seb, Penelope, Emi, Melanie and My mom all nod. I smile at them.

"I'm so sorry but I have to go. I love you and congratulations on the nuptuials." Aya says from the corner of my eye. I give her a smile. I understand the job and everything she did to be here. Even if it was only for a short time. I pull her into a hug and say my thanks.

"I'm really glad you could be here. I love you go save some lives" I say and send her on her way. She gives me a smile then walks out of the reception hall. The dinner continues with no more interuptions.

Now it's my favorite time.

Speech Time.

I asked Mia, Kayla, Moura, Aya, and Spencer to do a speech and Aaron asked Zio Dave.

"Hi, I'm Mia Electra's Best Friend. We've been friends for 20 years, almost 21. Being friends that long has some benefits. Like a built in sister, or a prank target. But most importantly my role model. Electra Flora James- sorry Hotchner, is one of the most caring and loving people on this planet. When i was asked to plan the wedding i feel like i was more excited then them combined."

"She was" Jason yells

"Oh shut up." she yells back.

"But no, um I just wanted to say how proud I am of you.' she wipes a few stray tears.' You got your Happily Ever After Princess" she says smiling at me.

Princess, my old nickname from 3rd grade. I won the school's singing competion 2nd place and was crowned princess. First place Male and Female were King and Queen. Jason placed Prince.

Mia hands Kayla the mic and goes to her seat next to Jason.

"Heyy, I'm Kayla. Electra's real best friend.' she throws a side eye at Mia, everyone laughs' So i've known E, for 22 years roughly but uh this girl is the most annoying-. I'm joking, I love this girl with my life. She's the most depenable and kind person anyone could ask for. She got me my dream job. When she landed her first acting job i was sad because i knew i was going to lose her but here we are 10 years later, still my best friend. Well i think our situation is more than best friends, sisters. So as her sister I say this. Aaron Christopher Hotchner, you will be worse than swiss cheese if you ever think about hurting my best friend. Fanculo e scoprilo." she says and i laugh a bit knowing he doesn't know Italian. Just French and Spanish. The few people who know Italian laugh too.

"I Love you both, don't get kidnapped in the Hamptons" she says and i laugh. Aaron and decided on the Hamptons as our honeymoon, to stay in my Vacation house.

"We love you" Aaron and I mouth to her.

"Kayla Out" she says and drops the mic. Catching it with her foot she quickly picks it up and puts it back on the stand. Spencer and Amoura walk up and grab the Mic.

"Heyy, I'm Amoura' she moves the mic over to spencer who towers over her 5'4 frame. 'I'm Spencer' he says.

"Spencer, was supposed to write his own speech but boy genius if really not a genius when it comes to writing. So as the kind person Aya and I are we decided we would help him. Except Aya isn't here adn we aren't doing a speech. We're dancing and before you talk shit about Spencer's dancing just know you won't make it out of here alive." she says into the Microphone. The crowd laughs but i know she's very serious. The Lights suddenly turn down low and I hear a few chairs move.

The dance below is what i think they're doing.

Dancers: Jack, Henry, Amoura, Kayla, Emily, Spencer, Jason, Mia, Emily

Once they finish i'm in tears fuck the makeup at this point. But i'm smiling and laughing. Spencer comes up and pulls me into one of those brotherly hugs you only get once ever blue moon.

"Love you, I'm so happy for you" he says squeezing me, in the softest way possible.

"Love you too" I say and he pulls away. 

a/n they're marrieeddddd :)

Hearts

JM

word count: 1244