Down Hill

<<play the song>>

"Penelope call super model and tell her hotch has been shot" Derek says my heart starts racing.

"What? what do you mean shot? is he okay?" i ask in a panic dialing Electra's Phone number.

"Hes in surgery" he says

"Okay stay on the line" I say and hit the call button.

"Hi you've reached Dr. Electra James leave a detailed message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can" the automated voice says. I switch back to Derek's line.

"She didn't answer im going to call her job and hit you back" I say

"Alright babygirl" he says and I hang up. I quickly dial Electra's job.

"Combs & King front desk"

"Hi this is Agent Penelope Garcia with the FBI. I wanted to know if Dr. James is there" I ask

"No I haven't seen her since last week" she says

"Oh thank you please call me back if you do see her" I say

"Okay what number"

"202-344-9088"

"Alright"

"Have a nice rest of your day" I say and hang up. Now im panicking. Maybe shes at home and her phone is dead. I call Mia her best friend.

"Hey Mia its Penelope, is Electra there" I ask

"Hey Pen, no she isn't she left for work a few hours ago" Mia says

"Oh okay thank you" I say

"Yea, ill call you if I see her" she says

"Thank you" I say and hang up. Now im freaking out. Jack lets try Jack's preschool. If she left for work and dropped him off then there might be another reason for her to completely disappear. I dial the number to Jack's Preschool.

"Hello this is Jane Kelly's Preschool, Jane speaking how may I help you." Jane says

"Hi this is Agent Penelope Garcia with the Federal Bureau of Investigations. I wanted to know if Jack Hotchner is there." I say with urgency seeping through my voice.

"No jack wasn't dropped off today we assumed we was with his Mom today, we heard she had a big Video shoot yesterday." She says

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Yes we haven't seen Jack all week" she says I slam the handset on the receiver.

"Oh my god" I say to myself. I dial Electra's number again.

"Hi you've reached Dr. Electra James leave a detailed message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can" the recorded voice says. I call Derek.

"Did you get ahold of her" he asks

"No she never showed to work this morning, she didn't take Jack to day care. I called Mia and she said she left this morning with Jack." I say panicking.

"Did you track her phone?" He asks

"No I didn't" I say pulling up her phone's location. Its outside of the Starbuck's parking lot.

"Where does it say she is?" He asks

"Starbucks since 7:30 this morning" I say confused

"Do you think you should go with another agent and go check it out?" He asks

"Ill go ask Grant" I say

"Alright call me back when you find something" he says and I hang up the phone and hurry out of my office. I look left and right for Anderson. Spotting him in the bullpen, I hurry into there.

"Grant" I call out and looks up putting whatever file he had down.

"Miss Garcia" he says meeting me halfway.

"Dr. Electra James, Aaron Hotchner's and their son haven't been accounted for since 7:30 can you come with me to check out where she was last seen." I whisper rapidly.

"Of course" he says and we rush out of the bullpen down to the parking garage

Electra's Pov

"WAKE UP" someone screams throwing a bucket of water in my face.

"MOMMA" Jack yells from somewhere in the room. Once my eyes adjust to lighting I see him tied to a pole.

"SHE ISN'T YOUR MOTHER" the person screams.

Raphael?

It is Raphael.

"THAT BITCH ISN'T YOUR MOTHER. HALEY IS YOUR MOTHER" he says walking towards the now crying boy.

"Leave him alone, hes a child" I yell trying to get up. Its hard when your ankles are tied along with your wrists.

"Oh I wasn't going to hurt him" he says with a sadistic smile. He then walks over to me and pulls out a switchblade. He quickly flips it open. My heart starts racing. Whatever hes going to do I don't want jack to see.

"Jack Mi Amour Close your eyes" I say

"Momma" he says between sobs

"Jack do what I say" I say to him and closes his eyes. Raphael gets closer and cuts the rope on my wrists, then he cuts the rope on my ankles. I don't try and attack in case it back fires and he hurts jack. He closes the knife and walks out the room slamming the door shut behind himself. I rush over to jack and untie him.

"Its okay" I say once I finally get him untied.

"Momma" he says burying his face in my chest as I wrap my arms around him.

"Its okay, Daddy and his team are going to find us" I say kissing his head. I push myself into the corner with jack on my lap. I try and rock him to sleep but he isn't going for it.

"Momma im scared" he whispers

"Being Scared is a Normal reaction to this situation" I say rubbing his back. I hope Penelope found my phone. I have a picture of the license plate.

"Im hungry" he whispers after a few minutes of silence

"I don't have food" I say then the door opens I quickly move him off my lap to behind me.

"Here" he says throwing random food items on the ground.

"Thank you Raphael" I say and he quickly leaves the room. I move over and check the food. It was a pack of crackers and a juice box. I grab both and open them for jack. Breaking the crackers in half and give them to him.

"Eat these first then drink the juice" I say giving him the crackers. He nods and eats them. Once hes done I give him the juice to wash it down. I wrap the rest of the crackers up and put them next to the empty juice pouch.

"Do you know the man?" He asks after a while.

"He worked with me once" I say not caring to share the major details.

"So hes a lawyer too?" He asks crawling into my lap.

"Yes" I say taking my suit jacket off and laying it on him. He snuggles into my lap and quickly falls asleep. The door opens again. Its not Raphael its Haley.

"Jack wake up its your Mama" I whisper trying to make it seem like he isn't scared. He sits up in his half sleepy state and looks at her.

"Hi my baby" she says putting her arms out to grab him. he looks at me skeptically and I give him a small nod. He gets up and goes over to him. She wraps him in a hug and he tries hugging her back. He clearly doesn't want to. She picks him up and carries him away. He holds back his tears and the look on his face is pure horror. Once the door closes Raphael comes in through another door I hadn't noticed.

"Looks like its just you and me now" he says rolling a cart out with many different weapons on them. Something straight out a horror movie. My heart is racing.  The first thing he picks up in a 18 inch hunter's knife. He examines it for a second then drags it along my jaw line.

a/n what's good

Hearts

JM

word count: 1257