Chapter 17: Energy

You looked down at Cain; he was laying on the ground so helplessly. Some of the strands of his hair were pasted against his forehead with cold sweat. His horns were glimmering so brightly in the light of the moon. They were a deep raven, twisting around his skull handsomely. You could see a bead of sweat dripping down his pale cheek. You slowly kneeled down to his level, laying your hand softly on his horns.

They were warm to the touch with a slightly rough exterior as they were ribbed around their natural twists and turns. You softly stroked them out of curiosity; it was the first time you have gotten to examine them so physically. Cain's voice slipped out as you caressed them slowly, coming out as a soft whimper as his cheeks went a bright red.

"Nngh-..?", he moaned, turning his face to look at you. His animalistic eyes beamed at you, begging you for more. His lips parted slightly; you could see his large fangs peaking out. He was breathing slowly and deeply now in response to your touches. You ran your finger tips over the ridges of his horns all the way to the sharp points. You pushed downward on the tip of his horn, causing his head to roll back. He stared at you desperately as his hair fell back off his forehead, exposing his whole strained face to you.

"My love..", he groaned with frustration, "More..", he added, placing his hand weakly on your lower back. You kneeled down all the way on your knees, sliding your hands down to the demons cheeks. He looked at you with soft, glossy eyes. He suddenly pulled on your lower back, causing you to fall forward. Your face was an inch away from his. You could feel him panting heavily against your flushed skin. You caressed his cheeks slowly.

"Is t-this good?", you whisper, looking away slightly from embarrassment.

Cain smirks slightly, still holding a strained expression on his face before placing a hand on your cheek and turning your face back to his.

"No, more. I need more of you."

Cain pulls your lips to his, kissing you hard. He slips his tongue in your mouth, pressing it hotly against your own. You let out a muffled moan as he pulled away and bit your bottom lip, biting down hard enough with his fangs to break the skin. You winced in pain, whimpering his name as he licked the blood off your lip deviously.

"O-ouch!", you whimpered. He looks at you with an innocent smile, kissing your left eyebrow before kissing back down to your lips. He suddenly grabs your hips as his lips stayed pressed against yours. In one swift motion he pulls you under him, pushing his hips against your womanhood. Your thighs squeezed his hips tightly from surprise and you pulled your face away from his lips.

"W-whoa! I didn't say you could go that far!", you mumbled nervously. Cain lunges down and starts kissing at your neck, biting the lower part of your neck hard. You yelp quietly, blushing heavily at the sensation. He licks over his bite with his hot, rough tongue and kisses under your jawline.

"You're not fighting me~", Cain coos softly in response to your body's twitches.

"That's because I'm trying to help you! N-no more!", you whined, wiggling away from him. Cain looks up at you as you pull your sweater down over your thighs. You rested your back against your wall as you sat on the floor. Cain sat across from you, gazing at you in amazement.

"What-?", you question him.

"You're beautiful. I like how pathetic you look when you're all turned on~", Cain teases. He licks the leftover blood off the corner of his lips, and slowly stands up. You watched his tall, slender body stretch out to its full height for the first time since his collapse. He stretches and then glances back down at you. He lowers his hand to you.

"This is wear we part ways, thank you, my love.", he says with a sigh accompanied by a weak smile.

You gently grab his hand and he pulls you upward. He wraps you into a tight embrace once you stand up all the way, putting his hand at the back of your head. You could feel his fingers tangle into your hair. He lowers his lips to your ear and whispers.