Chapter 9: Pain

Cain's pale skin had a tint of pink, and his body was heating up quite quickly now. You could see it in his fiery gaze that there was no escape; no possible outcome that would lead to a successful avoidance with your head still attached to your shoulders. Your cheeks were moist with tears, and you began to choke back on your own words, dreading what Cain wished to do with you.

Cain's large hand had grabbed ahold of your bare breast, gently squeezing it as his fangs taunted you, shimmering from the light that seeped through your window. The moon was full, and bright; its light was spinning around your room so quickly, dancing up and down the plain walls as if to distract you from Cain's starved hands. You began to feel sick to your stomach, and your head grew lighter as your eyes remained fixated on this light.

Cain pressed his large bulge against your womanhood, teasing the thin, frilly underwear that protected it. His breathing got heavier, as his grip became painfully tight. You felt a yelp slip out, and you couldn't help but squeeze your eyes shut. He was so large. His stature was growing closer to your aching body.

"Was this enough for you, love? Perhaps I can finally move onto the fun part?", Cain says, as if he was truly asking your consent. These words were simply meant to taunt you, anger you, and render you completely helpless against his will.

"Cain, I don't want to do this. I've never-", you pause for a moment, knowing that now was not the time for childish embarrassment, "I've never done this before. I'm terrified, please, please just let me go."

Cain's yellow orbs flickered with delight. It was the very fear that lingered in your voice that he desired so heavily. He lifts his hand to your face, sliding his thumb against your trembling tongue as his lips devilishly curled into what looked like the most conniving smiled you've ever seen. He slips his thumb up and down your tongue slowly, before prying your mouth open forcefully.

"Never done this before, you say? Why, my love, that's precisely why it must be done now.", he pushes out with a sarcastic chuckle.

This statement caused you to widen your eyes with trepidation, your mouth quivering as his thumb pressed harder into your tongue. The force was so strong, it felt as though the bottom of your jaw could tear open at any second. You winced in pain, but your focus quickly turned to the sensation of your once protective underwear being slipped down. You began to shake your head rapidly, sobbing hard as Cain ripped them from your thighs, but he only held your jaw tighter, preventing even the slightest of movements.

"Now, now, don't be so defiant. If you wish, I could just end your pitiful life right here. So, I suggest you be on your best behavior, [y/n].", Cain whispers demandingly under his breath, while his eyes stare hungrily at the soft flesh that covered your hips.

That light again, the light from the moon, was once again brought to your attention. You never realised how beautifully it coated your room, adding a sort of delicate ambiance to the possessions you kept. You could hear the sound of Cain's zipper sliding down the wonderfully long, black slacks he wore, but you paid it no mind. You refused to acknowledge the situation, and as if it were a sort of coping mechanism your brain triggered for your faltering sanity, you soon weren't able to think much of anything.

✞✞✞

You awoke to the sound of your alarm blaring, filling the quiet room you slept in. Opening your eyes was a painful task, but sitting up was possibly one of the worst pains you could have ever endured. Your body was bruised beyond recognition, and there was a painfully sharp pain shooting down your inner thighs. Your wrists were stained red from the tie that was used to bind them, and your jaw ached as if you had bit into a solid cinder block.

The throbbing pain that pulsated through your small, tender body was unbearable, and you soon found tears delicately streaming down your beaten cheeks. You sobbed and screamed for a long, long moment, as you realised what Cain had done to you. The blood was stained against your sheet as if to taunt you. You held your shoulders and curled up, laying your aching forehead against your knees.