Chapter 4.School!

Hey guys! Sorry that this took FOREVER to get out. School has returned and I haven't had time to sit down and write. So anyway, Hope you enjoy this chapter of Bleach in our world! Hmmmm the gang are going to school , what antics will they get up to???

________________________________________________________________________________________________

4:00PM on Saturday at your House

Your pov

You sit down at the table with all 10 of them around you. "Look guys, you may be staying here but I have school on Monday. And to be perfectly honest I don't trust you guys alone in my house. Especially ikkaku." You say sighing

"HEY WHY ME?!" Ikkaku looks at you, angry. "Well I will probably come home too a house full of broken things because YOU would want to have a sparring session." You reply. "Well the only other option is we join your school, we may not have study's but Ichigo,Orihime and Uryu do. Also we may learn more about the world of the living." Toshiro states.

"Oh ok....WAIT WHAT!" You scream. School is the worst place for you because of Dani, Vikki and Rose. They have been giving you hell since the start. You are lucky none of the group have seen the cuts and scars on your wrists. "Your gonna go to MY SCHOOL!" You say, still shocked.

"Yes and my decision is final!" Toshiro growled. "Ill call the school so they can enrol you." You mumble in defeat. No point arguing with the captain of squad 10. Walking out of the room with a sad look, you make your way to the house phone.

This is bad! Bad bad bad! They will witness me being bullied by the hell group! You dial the schools number and Mrs Miku answers. "Hello this is the heath school how may I help you?" She asks in her bubbly voice. "Hey miss it's me Naomi." You say in a fake happy voice. You and Mrs Miku have some history.

She was your parents best friend before they died, so when they died she took care of you, your brother and sister till you got your own house. You are very close."Oh Hi sweetie, what is it that you need?" She replies in an even happier voice.

"Right I have 10 friends, 7 boys and 3 girls, who need to be enrolled by Monday. Can you do that for me please?" You ask hopefully. "Naomi you would have too come over to the school now, get the papers and there uniforms, make them fill them out and get the forms back in by tomorrow." She said in a serious tone.

"I know miss. I'm gonna come to pick them up right now. Thanks miss, I owe ya one." You smile over the phone.

"Yes you do, this isn't usually allowed...but just for you I'm allowing it." She sighed and you hung up the phone.

You run back into the room were the group were talking and say "I have too go and pick up some stuff from the school for you guys. You are so lucky my teacher, Mrs Miku , allowed you guys in. Usually you wouldn't be allowed but she pulled a few strings for me." You say grabbing your shoes,hoodie and backpack.

"Ill be back before you know it!" You shout before running outside, getting on your bike and ridding to the school.

Renji's pov

Ok so Naomi's gone. Ill talk to ichigo about this feeling I'm having towards her. "Yo ichigo, can I talk with you in private." I ask in my serious voice. "Alright." He replies. I take him up to the room we are staying in.

"Ichigo, you know Naomi, well whenever I'm around her I get this tingly feeling in my body, I feel like there is a hell butterfly inside my stomach and I keep on starring at her." I explain while ichigo nods his head. "And what do think when you see her?" He asks.

"Well, I think she looks beautiful, her personality is funny,adorable and amazing and I start to get confused because I don't no what is going on" I say, a bit like pink in the face.