Chapter 25 Into hueco Mundo

Hey my Nekos! Sorry for not putting up a chapter for over a week! I've had writers block :( but it's ok because ive actually managed to write the chapter now! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

Renjis pov

I was beyond angry. I was furious. The soul society wasn't allowing us to save Naomi and Orihime. We were dragged back to the soul society. I talked with Rukia after we returned and she agreed that we should go off to Hueco Mundo anyway.

Surprisingly, Captain Kuchiki helped us. "The order was to bring you back to the soul society. I didn't receive an order about what to do with you after. Do whatever you like." He handed us some cloaks and before he left he stopped me and said "Renji, save Naomi and tell her....Tell her how you feel."

I was shocked by that. After that we left.

Don't worry Naomi, I'm coming for you.

Ichigos pov

Me, Chad, Uryu, Amy, Izzy and Alice had arrived in Hueco Mundo. After meeting Nel and her gang of weirdos, we were surprised to see Renji and Rukia. I started to run towards them only to be punched in the face. "IDIOT! WHY DID YOU GO OFF INTK HUECO MUNDO WITHOUT US!" Rukia screeched.

"Well we didn't no if you were coming back." I replied.

"OF COURSE WE WERE COMING BACK! NO MATTER WHAT!" Rukia shot back.

{Time skip}

While we rode on bowabowas back I thought.

I'm here for 3 reasons.

1.To save Naomi and Orihime.

2. To kill Aizen and his arrancars.

3.To see Grimmjow again.

Ok.....I love grimmjow. Yes I am gay. None of my friends no though. (Well apart from Naomi) When I first saw Grimmjow I thought he was hot. I tried to convince myself that I don't love him and its just my teenage hormones but I couldn't. The blue haired Arrancar filled my dreams and I new this was more then just a little crush.

When I fought him that 2nd time I tried to push them feelings aside bit they came back to me. I lost my concentration and my mask broke. Grimmjow doesn't like me anyway. He's constantly trying to kill me and I don't think he is gay.

I shake my head, trying to get the thought out of my head.

Stay focused on saving Naomi and Orihime!

Your pov

Your eyes flicker open and you see people around. Grimmjow, Gin and Ulquiorra. "She's awake!" Gin exclaimed, his worried expression turning to a happy and relieved one.
"Naomi!" Grimmjow rushed to your side before he spoke again.

"Don't ever do that to me again! Your like a little sister to me Naomi! I don't wanna lose ya!" You are surprised by his sudden outburst but smile and pull him into a hug.
"I'm sorry Grimm-kitty. I won't do it to you again, I promise." You hear a little growl from him when you call him Grimm-kitty.

Once you separate from your hug, you turn to Gin. "Gin thanks for having that talk with me before I... before I......" Gin stopped you from talking anymore. "No need to thank me Naomi" you smile at him and turn to Ulquiorra "Hey Ulquiorra." Ulquiorra didn't reply. Instead he walked to the door and opened it.

Orihime ran into the room and glomped you. "Naomi! Oh Naomi I'm so glad your alright. Why? Why did you do that?" You tried to speak but Orihimes boobs were suffocating you. "Or-Orihime...." you choke out. "Woman! Your crushing her!" Grimmjow shouted.
"Oh! I'm sorry Naomi!" Orihime apologised, releasing you.

Once you could speak again you said "I'm sorry Orihime. His words....they got to me. I've had people saying that to me all my life...so it gets to me a lot." Grimmjow gives you a look that says 'you better explain later.' "So...how long have I been unconscious?" You ask.

"Only a day." Ulquiorra says. Suddenly you feel something. Familiar spiritual pressure, far away. Your eyes widen. "Renji!" You whisper in shock as you recognize the redheads spiritual pressure. "Huh? What is it Naomi?" Grimmjow asks. "Cant you feel it? It's Ichigo, Chad, Uryu, Rukia and Renji! There here!" At the mention of Ichigos name, Grimmjows cheeks go a little pink.

"Wait hold on...there's 3 more spiritual pressures I know." Your eyes widen. You could recognize that spiritual pressure anywhere. "Izzy! Amy! Alice! There here too!"

You then realized something right there. Gin was right. Everything Aizen said was a lie. My friends are here to save me and Orihime. And even though there here to save me and Orihime, I have a feeling we may be saving some others too. You smile.

You then jump out of the bed, startling everyone. "Well there's no point just lying here. I'm going to find my bag, eat some chocolate and go into my inner world." You smirk before running off, Grimmjow quickly following behind you.

Ichigo wants to see his Grimmy again XD Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for all the amazing support :) I'll try and get the next chapter up as quickly as possible!

Until next time my Nekos bye- Jude xoxox