Chapter 13. The training session that went out of control

Hey guys! Another chapter of Bleach in my world! Thanks for all of the support I've been getting on this fan fiction. It's truly amazing. Also I changed the cover for this story, hope ya like! Anyway on with the chapter!

Byakuya pov

I led Naomi to the training area of squad 6. The things she said yesterday about me and my zanpakuto surprised me. No one apart from Rukia and my late wife hisana have ever said something like that to me.

Sometimes I think people are afraid to approach me.

Once we arrive at the training area I turn to her and say. "Lets start by having a sparring session, i will refrain from releasing my senbonzakura" She nods and get in position.

She makes the first move, running forward and clashing our swords together. I go in for an attack but she flashsteps to my side, cutting my Shihakusho just a bit.

I flashstep back and get ready for another attack. She suddenly disappeared from my site. My eyes widened.

Where did she go?

"What's wrong captain Kuchiki?" I hear a whisper behind me.

I jump back and see Naomi smirking behind me. She giggles "Was I to fast for you byakuya?" She smirks at my shocked expression.

She used my first name! I thought

She is really fast!

No one's pov

Byakuya and Naomi kept on clashing there swords until Naomi said

"This is boring, can you be nice and release senbonzakura so the fun can start?"

Byakuya looked at her as if she was insane. Why would she want me to realise my senbonzakura? Is she crazy!

"Are you trying to kill yourself!" A voice says from the entrance. It was Renji! "Byakuya go a bit easy on me when you release it though." Naomi smiles ignoring renjis words. Byakuya nodes and holds his sword in front of him.

"Scatter Senbonzakura"

The petals scattered around the place and quickly started heading towards Naomi. She quickly flash stepped away from them before they could hit her and went towards byakuya for an attack. She got his arm I little, just enough to draw blood, before the petals came, sending her back a bit.

Then she ran in for a second attack.

{Timeskip}

Still no one pov

Naomi had lasted for about 10 minutes against byakuyas senbonzakura, only getting small cuts. But sadly one of the blades accidentally slashed Naomi's chest pretty badly and she was now bleeding a lot.Her face was facing the floor. Just before byakuya and renji could go and help her she spoke. "You let your guard down queen." Those voice was dark and sinister.

"Naomi are you ok?" Renji asks, slowing walking towards her.

Suddenly a burst if reiatsu came from Naomi, but this reiatsu was twisted. Both males eyes widened as she raised her head to face them. A hollow mask was slowly starting to form on her face. It had cat ears and red markings. There was purple markings coming from under the eyes, like it was crying.

Isn't this what happened with ichigo in our battle? Byakuya thought to himself.

"ALL OF THE YEARS, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HURT US! THE DAMN BLOOD RAIN FLOWING DOWN FOR YEARS ON END! ALL THE ABUSE! WELL THAT ALL ABOUT TO END BECAUSE WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU YOUR GONNA BE 'finished' " Naomi started fighting back before it could hurt anyone. She grabbed the mask and pulled.

"STOP! DONT YOU GET IT? IF WE KILL THEM WE DONT GET HURT!"
'I don't want them hurt! Now LEAVE!'

An agonizing scream was heard and the mask broke off into tiny pieces.

Then Naomi fell to the floor. The last thing she heard was renji's worried voice screaming her name.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also thanks for 700 views! Absolutely amazing!
I love you all.

Until next time Bye - Jude xoxox