Chapter 16. Fight for control

Hey guys! :D Here is another chapter of Bleach in our world! Sorry if this chapter is rubbish, I'm so bad at writing fight scenes. On with the chapter!!!

Your pov

As you stepped through into karakura, you found yourself in a lone park. I guess everyone is still in school. You thought as you searched for reiatsu. There! You had found the reiatsu you were looking for. Shinji's reiatsu to be exact. After finding the reiatsu you charged to the vizards hang out.

{Time skip}

It had not taken you long to get to the vizards location. you walked in to see hiyori slapping Shinji with her sandal while the rest of them watched. They go on for another minute before noticing your presents. "Who the heck are you?!" Hiyori asks, clutching the top of her sword.

"I'm Naomi Neko. I'm a friend of Ichigo Kurosaki." You say calmly. "Ichigo's friend? Well what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school with him?" Shinji asks. "Well I'm not from here and I'm here because I have a serious problem that I need you to help me with." You say in a serious voice.

"Were you from then? The soul society?!" Hiyori says. "No...I'm from somewhere else. I would have Urahara explain it but I'll just do it because he isn't here." There eyes widen at Uraharas name. "You know Kisuke Urahara? How?" Love asks. "He helped me. He explained how it was all possible" you say. "What's possible! Tell us women!" Kensei roared, obviously getting impatient. "I'm from another world." You start explaining while also getting your kindle and drawings out.

{After explaining time}

"Well.....that's just....." Shinjis words trailed off. "So, can I tell you why I really came here. I may be a super fangirl of all of you but I have a big problem." You say before blushing. I just told them I'm a fangirl! Oh god oh god! There gonna find that weird. "Your a fangirl of us? You no what Naomi, I like you! Your pretty cool." Hiyori says. You eyes widen at the words.

"So, what's ya problem?" She asks.

"I have an inner hollow. It's trying to get out and I don't no what to do!" It all comes out fast.

"You have a inner hollow? Ok then. And you came here because you want us to teach you how to control it." Shinji said. You nod and use the bracelet to get out of your body.

"So can you help?" You say. ".....ok. we'll help." Hiyori says. Since when was Hiyori this nice? Never mind, I have a hollow to suppress.

{Time skip}

Shinji's pov

This girl is strange. Turning up out of the blue and asking us to help her. Hiyori likes this girl,they could be good friends. I smile at the thought. Hiyori may be a pain in the arse but I still care for her like a brother would care for his sister. Let's just help this girl, after all she is pretty cute.

No one's pov (3rd person)

"Here it comes." Shinji said as Naomi's hollow took control of her body. They were doing the same thing as they did when Ichigo fought his hollow. A piercing roar hot there ears as all the seals on Naomi broke and she was realised. The first person to step in was Hiyori. She took her stance and started to fight the beast that was taking over Naomis body.

{In your inner world.}

Your pov

"Hey queen. How ya doing?" Your hollow asks, looking at you with her strange eyes.

"I already no what's happened to Mikadzuki No neko. I'm gonna defeat you and bring her back. I have a deal though." Your hollows eyebrows rise a bit. "Oh really? And what would this be?"

"This deal will be that once I am in control of your power, I will allow you to be out in my inner world as long as you behave and train with me." You no this offer could be risky but you didn't care. I must give her at least a chance you thought.

"Oh really.....Well if you win, I'll think about it. But if I win, oh wait...WHEN I win I will have the crown. Deal" she says smirking

"Deal" you agree. With them words you clash your swords together. You go in for another attack and try to slice her stomach but she blocks. A maniac laugh escapes from her mouth as she goes to cut your head but only manages a shallow cut on the cheek.
Damn her! I guess I'll go shikai. If only I had bankai right now.

"Slash and Scratch Mikadzuki No Neko!" Your sword is surrounded by a purple light and once it clears it is in shikai. "Well two can play at that game. Slash and Scratch Mikadzuki No Neko!" Your hollow also goes shikai, but the colours are switched and the cloth at the bottom is pink, not purple.

She launches in for another attack and gets you in the shoulder. You scream with agonizing pain and blood spurts from your wound. You raise your sword a big before saying " Neko sukuratchi!" All the spikes on your sword light up and shoot a big purple flash out of each of them. It's like a bunch of massive getsuga tenshos!

Luckily your hollow didn't see this coming and got by all of them. You had won.
"Ok ok you win....but queen you must be careful. I don't want ya to go dieing on me. I'll take up your offer if you can handle my training. Until next time Bye queen"

{Back in the real world.}

Hiyori's pov

A piercing screech was heard from inside the barrier. "Hachi get Lisa out of there!" I ordered. As the hollow armour fell off of Naomis body, I ran towards her. This girl is pretty awesome and strong. I want to be her friend. I thought as I approached her limp body. It's true up don't like a lot of people, but this girl....she's different.

"Hey Naomi??? How you feeling?" I ask. She turns her head to face me and says " can you pass me my backpack?" I go over and get her backpack. When she gets it, she starts rummaging through it until she pulls out one thing. A chocolate bar. "I feel hungry." She says as she unwraps the chocolate.

I just smile at her childishness and sit down next to her. She offers me a bit and we talk for a while. She's really awesome. She makes me feel, out of character but that's ok.

After are little talk, we heal her wounds and are back to training her. She puts on her mask and starts to battle me.

{2 hours later. 10:31}

We have been at it for 2 hours and her mask still hasn't came off. She's good.

"Ok that's enough training for now. Your pretty good at keeping your mask on so we basically don't need to train you anymore. You can stay here tonight and go back to school tomorrow." Her face dims at the mention of school but she nods and thanks us all.

Kenseis pov

I go to check on Naomi. In only a day she has become friends with all of us. We all think she is pretty cool, always happy and full of spirit. I quietly creek open the door to out guest bedroom and see her already asleep in the bed. I smirk and go to turn of the bed side lamp but then see something that made my blood boil.

Cuts and scars were painted onto her wrists. Some looked old, some looked fairly new.

I walked out of that room and told the others. We all didn't no why Naomi would do this, she seems so happy even after fighting her hollow. Then I remembered something. "Guys when Hiyori mentioned school, her face went dim and she looked a little scared but quickly got rid of that face. You think it's something to do with school?" I ask.

We all look at each other worryingly. Naomi, what's going on?

Ok ok. I no, Hiyori is WAY TO OCC and kensei is also a bit OCC. Sorry about that. I like to change them a bit in my stories so it works better. Anyway hope you enjoyed that chapter. I know that the fight scene was rubbish but hey, we learned one of Mikadzuki No Nekos abilities! Hurray! Today is the last day of school tomorrow so I will have the whole of summer to update you with more chapters on this and others stories. So look out for that.

Until next time Bye- Jude xoxox