Chapter 17. Character info.

I no that I haven't really described most of the characters and I haven't said what they look like, there likes and dislikes. So in this chapter I'm gonna explain the characters and what there like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Amy Morris

Age: 16

Lives: In Runcorn with her Mother, father and big brother

Family: Mum , Dad and big brother

Best friends: Naomi Neko, Izzy waller and Alice Mills.

Likes: Ducks, singing, going out with her friends, biking, gaming, YouTube, dogs.

Dislikes: The group of bullies Dani, Vicky and Rose.  Geese and swans as she was attacked by one as a child. History(As in the lesson), liars

Personality: Amy is a nice person who is really kind to you. She isn't afraid to give her opinion and isn't a bad fighter either. She hates it when people underestimate her.

She also despises people who hurt her friends, she tries to protect her friends.

Appearance: Amy has mid-length light blond hair. Her eyes are sky blue and shine whenever the sun hits them. She is only a little bit shorter than you and sometimes wears glasses for seeing long distance.

Based on my friend Jess

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Izzy Waller.

Age: 17

Lives: Runcorn with her mother and little brother.

Best Friends: Naomi Neko, Amy Morris and Alice Mills

Likes: Black veil brides, monster (the drink), going out with friends, YouTube, singing and anime.

Dislikes: The group of bullies Dani, Vicky and Rose , one direction, Justin beiber, chavs, spiders, liars

Personality: Izzy is quiet around New people but get to no her and she isn't quiet at all.

She adores black veil brides and if you say anything bad about them, your basically dead.

She is sarcastic a lot of the time and has a sort of emo type of personality.

Appearance: Izzy has long, straight Brown hair, some covering her right eye. She is usually seen wearing eye liner. Unlike Dani and her group she can actually put make up on properly, so her make up looks great! People say she has an 'emo' look.

Based on my friend Clio

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Alice Mills

Age:17

Lives: Runcorn with her mum, sister, nan, granddad

Family:  Mum, sister, nan, granddad

Best Friends: Naomi Neko, Izzy Waller, Amy Morris

Likes: She loves playing piano, singing, dancing, dogs (she has one called milly) 

Dislikes: the group of bullies Dani, Vicky and Rose, cheaters, people who act different in front of there mates, liars.

Personality: Alice is kind to everyone and loves being nice to people. She is quite surprised whenever she hears that Naomi hasn't cried while being beaten up. She crys at some things but not a lot. She finds it hard to say no. She hates it when people hurt her friends and would never let a good person get hurt or die.