Chapter 5.Bruises

Hey guys! Tried to write this chapter as fast as I could :) I know the drawing sucks but idc. In this chapter it is a bit depressing and goes to a dark place so you have been warned. I hope you enjoy the chapter.
Summary: Your in school and everything is going alright until Maths....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your pov

Maths. You HATE Maths. It's the worst lesson in your opinion as you don't understand none of it. You sit at your desk waiting for your boring maths teacher, Mr Cummings,  (yes my maths teacher is called Mr Cummings!) to show up and start the lesson. Renji had chosen to sit next to you again. You were having a fan girl Riot in your head until you saw 3 people enter. Instantly the colour drained from your face....it was Dani, Vicky and Rose!
Oh god no! You panicked in your mind. They turn and look at you with evil smirks. There eyes widen as they look over the 10 New 'students' who were sat in the chairs surrounding yours. You see each of there eyes drift to one person each.

Rose was staring at Shuhei

Vicky was staring at Ichigo and, much to your horror, Dani was staring at Renji. Damn it! I NEW it wouldn't be long before they got interested in one of them. And dani just HAD to be interested with Renji! Why? Kill me now! You screamed in your mind. Dani's head turned back to you with a glare, but it quickly turned into an evil smirk. You swallow the lump in your throat. Yep, I'm getting punched today. Finally your teacher came in and started the lesson.

{ Time skip after lesson }

It was break time, you made your way over to music to meet Izzy, Amy and Alice. You suddenly hear the voice you had been dreading to hear. "OI! Freak!" It was Dani's voice. Oh no...not again. You thought as you turned around to see Dani and her hell minions. They walked towards you, each with an evil smirk plastered on there faces."We just wanted to remind you that we can get what ever we want. So STAY AWAY FROM SHUHEI! He is mine!" Rose shouted punching you in your arm, hard. "Same goes for Ichigo!" Vicky  added punching your other arm. Yep, definitely bruises. "You can't just say someone is yours, you don't own them." You say, standing your ground. "SHUT UP SLUT!" They both say pushing you too the ground. "Oh and another thing, DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT RENJI YOU FAT COW!" Dani screamed and punched you straight in the eye. Tears threatened to fall but you held them in. You refused to cry. You refused to give them what they wanted. "All you are is a freak! A big fat freak! Look at you! Your eyes are horrible! Purple eyes? Demon eyes! The only reason renji even spoke to you is because the teacher is forcing him to sit next to you!" Dani shouted well he is actually sitting next to me because he wants to but alright you thought in your mind. They punched your arms and legs a couple more times before walking off, laughing. After they were gone you picked yourself up and limped to music. Once Izzy,Amy and Alice saw you, there eyes went wide and filled with worry and ran over to help you. "Again?" They said sighing. "Yeah" you coughed. "You didn't cry?"Alice asked. "Nah, I'm not gonna give them the pleasure of seeing me cry." You replied, smirking a bit. "OH MY GOD YOUR EYE!" Amy shouted, pointing at your eye. You got out your mirror to see that your eye was already going a dark purple. "They went to far this time. Your arms and legs are going purple as well!" Izzy grabbed her make-up case. "Let's get some make-up on there befo--"

DING DONG.

The bell. It went at the worst time. "It can't be helped guys, let's just get to English." You say sighing. When you arrive at English you see Renji on one side of your seat and ichigo on the other. They had decided to sit next to you. Damn it! I have dani in this class as well!

You walk over and sit down in your seat, trying to cover your eye with your hair. "Hey Naomi, how was your break?" Orihime,who was sitting behind you, asked. You turn your head slightly and pull a fake smile "oh it was alright....I guess" you whisper the last part to yourself. Suddenly you hear someone gasp next to you. You turn around and see ichigo looking at your arms, a worried look on his face. Oh god...he has noticed. "What happened to your ARM!" He shouted with wide eyes. You see renji look at your other arm and then shout "Its the same on her other arm!" He grabs your chin and makes you face him. You watch as his eyes widen even more and then fill with many emotions. Anger, frustration, worry and for a second you thought you saw love in his eyes but you shuck that feeling off. No way, renji doesn't love me. "Y-y-y-your E-eye!" He stuttered in shock. " Naomi! Your eye! What happened?" Rukia asked as ikkaku angrily started to draw his wooden sword. "Why would someone damage such a pretty face, it's almost as pretty as mine!" Yumichika said as he looked at your arms and face. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU!" Renji asked, he was obviously really angry that this had happened. You see in the background, Dani is glaring right at you and mouthing the words 'Dont you dare tell him are your so dead!' "O-oh don't worry about it guys...I just.....Fell down the stairs!"

Uryu and Toshiro look at you with raised eyebrows, they probably don't believe you.

"Ok." Renji says sighing. "When we get home I will heal your eye with Soten Kishun, alright?" Orihime said. It's so sweet they are all concerned for me and I haven't even known them long.

Dani's pov

Oh she was so close to a good beating then! That little cow is gonna get no where near MY Renji. But what the hell was that Orihime girl on about? What the hell is a Soten Kishun? She said she was gonna heal her, what the heck dose she mean? And what's with that ikkaku guy, he is bald and when he saw that pigs bruises he started to pull a wooden sword out! Come to think of it, 10 new students coming into the school at the same time is very weird. In gonna get Vicky and Rose after school, we are gonna find out who these people are and then I will have Renji to myself!

{ Time skip. End of school back at home }

Renji's pov

I'm worried about Naomi. She has bruises all over her arms and legs. She has to limp and has a black eye! She DID NOT get that from falling down the stairs. No one gets a black eye from falling down a stair case! I am going to find out what happened to her. NO MATTER WHAT! I vowed. Then i saw the bathroom door open and Naomi stepped out.

Her eyes and face was red and she looked sad. Was she crying?

Your pov Earlier in the bathroom.

You sat down in your bathroom, tears slowly streaming down your face. "Fat...useless...waist of space." You whispered to yourself while crying. You looked at the  Cuts and scars that covered your wrists. You rubbed at them, wanting them to just magically come off and disappear. Knowing that it wasn't possible, you stood back up and wiped your tears away. When you opened the bathroom door you walked out, unaware of the concerned eyes watching you.

Thanks for reading this chapter! I know it was a little depressing but it'll get better. I promise! Please comment suggestions as I could use some. :)
until next time Bye - Jude xoxox