Chapter 23. Gone

Hey! Here's a new chapter! In this chapter, Amy is gonna get angry, Renji is going to shout what a lot of you have been waiting for and we are gonna find something out about Grimmjow! So let's get on with the chapter!

Tuesday....Renjis pov

It's been a couple of days since I saw Naomi and I'm worried. I mean she ran of crying, what could that mean? Could it mean.... no, no way. She doesn't like me.

I ask captain Kuchiki if I can go and see Naomi and see if she is alright. He nods. "Yes you can go and see Naomi. I felt her spiritual pressure in the world of the living a couple of days ago but it suddenly disappeared. I have a feeling that she didn't go back to her world." He says with a thinking look.

I bow and thank him before rushing out of the door and to the world of the living.

{Time skip}

I go to Uraharas and grab my Gigai and get into it.

Once I get Urahara to open the portal to Naomis world, I Sprint to Naomis house to find it empty. "Guess she is already on her way to school." I said to myself.  I found the school uniform I used the last time I was hear and got changed.

"Oi!" I suddenly heard. On the other side of the room stood Rukia and Rangiku.

"Huh? Rukia? Rangiku? What are you doing here?" I asked them. "Byakuya talked to me and said I should go with you. Then Rangiku begged me to let her go with me" Rukia explained. We all then rushed of to the school. Once we got there we were greeted by Amy, Izzy and Alice... all panicking.

"She's Gone!" They all say, sadness running through there voices. "What do you mean gone?" Rangiku asks. "Naomi! She's Gone! She's been gone since Saturday!" Alice cried. "We could feel her spiritual pressure in your world but then it suddenly disappeared, a long with orihimes! She promised she would tell us where she was going after she told us about soul reaper and her training with the Vizards!" Izzy said.

I started to panic. "I felt arrancars spiritual pressures just a couple of days ago!" Rukia said with wide eyes. "Do you think they were taken into Hueco Mundo?" Rangiku asked, her face serious. "We need to save them!" Amy said

"We need to tell Ichigo and the others." I say.  "We are going with you!" The three girls shout. "Naomi is are best friend and Orihime is our friend too. If they've been kidnapped then we are gonna help rescue them! We have power and we plan to use to help our friends!" I smirked at izzys words.

"I guess we can't stop you guys." I chuckle. They nod, smirking in triumph. Then we heard an annoying voice "oh hi Renji!" It was that girl Dani and her two friends.  "What do you-" before I can get my words out Amy did something that surprised all of us.

She slapped her. Across the face.

"Wha-" before Dani could retaliate, Amy let all of her anger out. "SHUT UP! Over the past couple of years all you three have done is bully us but not as much as you bullied Naomi!" My eyes widen at them words. WHAT! They bully Naomi! The other two girls just look away.

"Sometimes it was only bruises but then it goes as far as a broken arm! Couldn't you see that you were hurting her? Now she could hurt, experimented on or dead, I don't know! For a while now Naomi could have broken your arm in a second but she didn't hurt you! Instead she hurt herself thinking it was her fault! I hope your happy because you made her life a misery!" Dani looked shocked at Amy's sudden outburst.

"Well were gonna be away for a while so I might as well let it out." She shrugged while looking at us.

"Wait, these girls are the reason why Naomi cuts and hurts herself!" I say, my anger flaring. Amy nods and I turn to face the monster who is responsible for Naomis sadness.

"YOU! She's hurt herself because of you! She's tried to kill herself because of you!" By now we had students watching but i didn't care. "She is constantly protecting you and the rest of this town from hollows and this is what she gets in return!" I scream at her.

"Why are you taking her side!?" Dani squeals back.

"Because I love her!" I shout back.

Everyone looks at me shocked. "Come on guys, let's go." I say and we all walk off, leaving the bully at the school gates.

Naomis pov

You lay on the floor, nothing to do. Grimmjow was still asleep and you were awake.

You suddenly hear murmuring coming from said espadas room. Thinking he may be awake, you tip toe into his room.

In there grimmjow lay there, protectivly hugging his pillow. You got closer and was surprised when you heard what grimmjow was murmuring.

"Ichi, I love you. Ichigooooo." He murmurs, his grip on the pillow tightening.

You squeal with happiness. "Grimm-kitty loves the strawberry! YAAY!" You start doing a victory dance but stop when you see an angry grimmjow looking at you. "WTF are you screaming for?" He yawns.

"I'm screaming because my Yaoi ship is real!" You say smirking. "What do you mean?" He asks, rubbing his eyes. "Grimm-kitty stop acting. I know you like Ichigo. You were saying it in your sleep."

He goes red at your words and says "oh Damn! I was saying that in my sleep!" You chuckle but then feel Tosens spiritual pressure coming towards the 6th espadas room.

"Damn, Tosens coming." You say, angry that you couldn't tease Grimm-kitty anymore. You open the door and sure enough, Tosen was there. "Naomi, Lord Aizen wants to see you." You grumble under your breath and walk with Tosen to the thrown room where Aizen is.

GRIMMJOW LOVES ICHIGO! YAY!  Omg yes! Grimmjow x ichigo for the win! So what did you guys think? I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to seeing your opinions on this chapter!

Until next time my Nekos bye- Jude xoxox